• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I wonder how many "friends" Trump gives heads-ups to about economic numbers to before they are made public to be used for insider trading. Well, other than the 50 in Russia.

The answer is no. The answer to the unasked question "does anyone on the right care?" is also no. Just like they don't care about seeing his tax returns, or whether the Tax Cuts and Jobs bill was financially beneficial to Trump, or whether any tariffs (thus far issued or being discussed) are financially beneficial to Trump, or any other long list of actions that he's taken as president that could be to his personal financial benefit.

A day after floating a pardon for Martha Stewart for her insider trading conviction, he tweets about the jobs report early.

Putting this here since it was clearly dictated by DJT:

After her husband’s mistress and lawyer dominated the news cycle.

Washington reporter gossip claims the elevator tape TMZ allegedly scuttled for Trump was similiar to the Ray Rice domestic violence tape. The Daily Beast did a story about it but didn't speculate on what was actually shown on the elevator tape.

Washington reporter gossip claims the elevator tape TMZ allegedly scuttled for Trump was similiar to the Ray Rice domestic violence tape. The Daily Beast did a story about it but didn't speculate on what was actually shown on the elevator tape.

Damn hadn't heard about this. Here is the Daily Beast story. I'm not surprised but it's another kick in the dick to hear that a celebrity blog is partially responsible for this shit show known as the 45th President.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tmz-g...vins-gossip-empire-became-trumps-best-friend/

I really doubt that a media outlet would not release a video of Trump hitting his wife/girlfriend/whatever in an elevator or peeing on Russian hookers. I could be wrong.

Find the whole story. The TMZ guy is a huge Trump supporter.

Let’s be honest: Republicans would love a president that punches his wife with impunity

I don’t think it would be a deal breaker given everything else we know about Trump that Republicans are fine with. I’m sure conservative media would put an acceptable spin on it.

I really doubt that a media outlet would not release a video of Trump hitting his wife/girlfriend/whatever in an elevator or peeing on Russian hookers. I could be wrong.

Maybe that tape exists, maybe it doesn't. We already know the National Enquirer killed damaging stories about Trump. The Daily Beast article strongly suggests TMZ would have done the same.

Back