• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I'm pretty sure that Dukie piece of shit Stephen Miller just comes up with a monthly list of things for Trump to do to troll Democrats.

I'm pretty sure that Dukie piece of shit Stephen Miller just comes up with a monthly list of things for Trump to do to troll Democrats.

Or capture headlines. It makes you wonder what disastrous news is coming tomorrow.

I wish during the struggling initial launch of the ACA, Obama had just looked into the camera once a week and said "I'm coming for your guns!!!!"

Last edited:

I'd rather she had burned her c-word* use on Sarah Sanders. No one believes that Ivanka is useful and/or a liberal anymore.

*Towards a woman. The c-word has been used on her show before, but usually to mock misogynistic backlash, and also directed at Donald himself.

I'd rather she had burned her c-word* use on Sarah Sanders. No one believes that Ivanka is useful and/or a liberal anymore.

*Towards a woman. The c-word has been used on her show before, but usually to mock misogynistic backlash, and also directed at Donald himself.

I don't understand the people that think that "cunt" is worse than "fuck", to be quite honest.

I see the bad faith actors have dragged their fainting couches back out again.

Trump is the snowiest of snowflakes. Aww, his wittle feelings got hurt and he needs an apology

What's gonna happen to the value of existing german cars if trump just decides to throw a 35% tariff on all German cars?

aww, his feelings got hurt again! Somebody get this snowflake a pacifier and a safe space to make him feel better.

It’s cool to mock reporters with handicaps and fat people, but calling his daughter a nasty word is a bridge too far.

What's gonna happen to the value of existing german cars if trump just decides to throw a 35% tariff on all German cars?

Now this is the kind of economic shift I've been hoping for. The upper middle class finally chipping away at the super wealthy/elite. Genius, really.

I don't understand the people that think that "cunt" is worse than "fuck", to be quite honest.

The "c" word cannot be used in the US without a 24" thick, hardened steel jock, missile interceptors and bunker in which to hide. In Europe, the "c" word is not that bad.

Back