• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

f8j8u9.jpg

He misses Hope Hicks.

Dude has Alzheimer's. I'm convinced now.

"Signs of Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease

In this stage, more intensive supervision and care become necessary, which can be difficult for many spouses and families. Symptoms may include:

Increased memory loss and confusion

Inability to learn new things

Difficulty with language and problems with reading, writing, and working with numbers

Difficulty organizing thoughts and thinking logically

Shortened attention span

Problems coping with new situations

Difficulty carrying out multistep tasks, such as getting dressed

Problems recognizing family and friends

Hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia

Impulsive behavior such as undressing at inappropriate times or places or using vulgar language

Inappropriate outbursts of anger

Restlessness, agitation, anxiety, tearfulness, wandering—especially in the late afternoon or evening

Repetitive statements or movement, occasional muscle twitches"

What the hell?

I wonder if he was trying to respond to all the criticism he's gotten about the children of illegal immigrants being forcibly separated from their parents by doing his usual false equivalency thing. Except that I don't know who the hell he's talking about concerning "young and beautiful" people having their lives destroyed because of the Russian collusion "witch hunt". Of course, maybe he is simply getting Alzheimer's or senile, I don't know.

So did O'Bummer unleash the deep state on Trump or sit on his hands?

I am at a loss with all of the changing stories.

Stupid shit like believing pictures taken of illegal immigrant children in poor conditions had to be Trump's fault?

you're right, who could possibly imagine a guy who calls immigrants animals and poor nations "shitholes" would be above treating immigrants inhumanely

It appears he is tweeting real-time obstruction evidence this morning.

It appears he is tweeting real-time obstruction evidence this morning.

Yeah, this is pretty unbelievable. Sessions should just go ahead and resign. The abuse is off the charts. And it will probably accelerate Trump's downfall anyway. He'll appoint someone and then direct him to fire everyone.

Back