• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

you're right, who could possibly imagine a guy who calls immigrants animals and poor nations "shitholes" would be above treating immigrants inhumanely

But I thought the left believed in facts and the truth?

Or are facts (and the truth) only relevant when they support a specific narrative?

But I thought the left believed in facts and the truth?

Or are facts (and the truth) only relevant when they support a specific narrative?

the "story" came out, blew up and died in less than 24 hours when it made plain the picture was from 2014.

meanwhile, your crew still believes in stupid shit like Emailgate 2016

Stupid shit like believing pictures taken of illegal immigrant children in poor conditions had to be Trump's fault?

touche, ole boy. Yep we fucked up and reacted to some old pictures. Still, the Trump/GOP record on immigration abnd basic human rights is shitty and indefensible. So in context, the reaction from the left on the pictures is somewhat understandable, don't you think?

Do you believe the Soros narrative that has been advanced by Conservative media?

the "story" came out, blew up and died in less than 24 hours when it made plain the picture was from 2014.

meanwhile, your crew still believes in stupid shit like Emailgate 2016

To be fair, the backlash to ICE and CBP is still valid based on those pictures. Also, those pictures are good reasons why Trump and Sessions shouldn't be doing what they are doing at the border. What the general public is getting wrong is that there are two stories which are more different than is generally portrayed, but which still have a fair amount of overlap.

Putting this here since it was clearly dictated by DJT:

Wow. Couldn’t be more obvious.

Is this real life? It can't be, please tell me no.

Make lemonade, bask in the glory of tomorrow's NY Post front page:

I'm glad he's talking about prison reform and all, but it's hard not to seem a bit disingenuous when your Attorney General is Jeff Sessions. Kim Kardashian for AG?

Oh boy, get ready for 2024: Bernie's America.

Trump tweets that he will pardon Dinesh D'Souza. Full-on troll mode.

Dinesh D’Souza: ‘I Don’t Want To Seem Like A Crybaby’ But Google And Costco Are Persecuting Me

Dinesh D’Souza: Ferguson Protesters Are Just Like ISIS

Screen-Shot-2015-12-31-at-2.24.19-PM-870x430.png

Of course.

Back