• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Thanks, Obama

DjU2g4BW4AACAml.jpg

More on that White House Correspondents Dinner

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...2011-roasting-barack-obama-seth-a7600156.html

Last edited:
Really underestimated how stupid and spiteful Trump's base is. A mistake the rest of the country made as well.

don't know who he is, and I don't have twitter.

He's my favorite political commentator in the game right now. He's a political-science professor at CUNY and his takes are always a tad cooler and much better than the standard left Tunnels fare.

Really underestimated how stupid and spiteful Trump's base is. A mistake the rest of the country made as well.

Yep. Obama should have bothered to elevate a Dem or two to beat Hillary as well.

A guy who doesn’t drink just said you have to use ID to buy groceries.

"People and department stores are saying Merry Christmas again, and that is ONLY because of our campaign."

The president of the United States just made this statement, in July...

Last edited:
"People and department stores are saying Merry Christmas again, and that is ONLY because of our campaign."

The president of the United States just made this statement, in July...

well, give it another couple of weeks and the Christmas decor will be out in stores

lol, need ID to buy groceries. what an idiot.

Speaking of phonies, I still laugh every time I see Falwell's name and remember that picture of Falwell and his wife in Trump's office, claiming that Trump would restore traditional Christian values if elected, and behind him is a framed photo of a Playboy magazine cover, with Trump and a Playboy model. LOL.

Back