• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

You know a Dem President would be getting the same treatment, you know, need organizations calling him/her out for distorting reality, right? This isn’t a Liberal/Conservative issue. It’s a unique, unprecedented Trump issue, and the press, opinion pieces and fact-reporting pieces alike, are reporting/pondering real-time because there’s never been a shape-shifter / reality-shifter in the history of USA presidents.

Calling him out every second of every day is what he wants at this point (since I think he gets not everyone is going to say how great he’s doing Kim Jong Un style, which is what his ego wants)

Pubs need to call him out on the shit that really sucks and Dems need to lay off on the shit that doesn’t matter.

We elected a maniac and we need to weather the storm.

Calling him out constantly knowing full well it causes a reaction out of him may feel good until 18 months from now when his numbers are in the 20’s and he decides to nuke Tehran cause it may get him back to the mid 30’s. He seems easy to manipulate and Dems ain’t even trying.

Instead they’re going full offensive which is pointless as he has no shame. He didn’t back down from the Clan in Charlottesville and barely backed down from the baby jails. The moral outrage play 24/7 strategy isn’t working unless ya think it helps the next 50 years, which it might. The next two and a half are gonna keep ya up nights though cause he isn’t going into retirement quietly.

Last edited:
Instead they’re going full offensive which is pointless as he has no shame.

This poster is usually full of troll shit, but he actually has a good point here. Moral outrage is just not effective against Trump or most of his rube supporters just because they have no shame. I think it is literally impossible to shame Trump into an action, he flips and flops all over the place on a daily basis but its his own impulsivity and lack of knowledge that drives it, not any feeling of remorse or shame.

It’s impossible to shame him, and he works off negative press, but fuck sitting around and doing nothing and waiting for the pubs to call him out. Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You’re not going to lull them into line with some lame passive aggression. This isn’t a game of hold em. THis prick needs to be under constant pressure

This poster is usually full of troll shit, but he actually has a good point here. Moral outrage is just not effective against Trump or most of his rube supporters just because they have no shame. I think it is literally impossible to shame Trump into an action, he flips and flops all over the place on a daily basis but its his own impulsivity and lack of knowledge that drives it, not any feeling of remorse or shame.

The question of how to defeat Trump is a good one and I won’t pretend to have the answer. There are times when I wonder whether all of the outrage is counterproductive because it only feeds the beast (both Trump and his base).

But on the other hand...we tend to forget that Trump’s approval rating has a ceiling of like 42%. Maybe closer to 45% on a really good day. And more often than not, he’s sitting in the high 30s/low 40s. He’s also under water with independents and in some of the rust belt states that delivered him to victory.

We hear so much about how the base hasn’t budged but a national approval rating consistently in the high 30s/low 40s is a losing number. It’s going to hurt in ‘18 and in ‘20.

So maybe all of the outrage (which is really just a loaded term for shining light and raising awareness of this administration’s rampant corruption, incompetence and autocratic behavior) is actually achieving its objective.

Reactions: DDA
Calling him out every second of every day is what he wants at this point (since I think he gets not everyone is going to say how great he’s doing Kim Jong Un style, which is what his ego wants)

Pubs need to call him out on the shit that really sucks and Dems need to lay off on the shit that doesn’t matter.

Calling him out constantly knowing full well it causes a reaction out of him may feel good until 18 months from now when his numbers are in the 20’s and he decides to nuke Tehran cause it may get him back to the mid 30’s. He seems easy to manipulate and Dems ain’t even trying.

Instead they’re going full offensive which is pointless as he has no shame. He didn’t back down from the Clan in Charlottesville and barely backed down from the baby jails. The moral outrage play 24/7 strategy isn’t working unless ya think it helps the next 50 years, which it might. The next two and a half are gonna keep ya up nights though cause he isn’t going into retirement quietly.

All of this is dumb. Especially the part about Pubs needing to call him out because that’s not going to happen.

It’s impossible to shame him, and he works off negative press, but fuck sitting around and doing nothing and waiting for the pubs to call him out. Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You’re not going to lull them into line with some lame passive aggression. This isn’t a game of hold em. THis prick needs to be under constant pressure

How can savvy “I see it how it is” Palma not figure this out?

Ignoring him will evoke the same outcome. He'll just keep making bolder more idiotic decision until he gets attention again.

The question of how to defeat Trump is an easy one to answer. Vote Democrat in November and in 2020.

Calling Trump out isn’t about Trump. It isn’t about his tube base. It’s about letting individual people who are disgusted with Trump know that other people are too. It’s fueling the outrage until we can do something about it.

Collusion may not be a crime but conspiracy against the United States and campaign finance fraud are very much crimes you fucking self-obsessed traitor.

The question of how to defeat Trump is an easy one to answer. Vote Democrat in November and in 2020.

Calling Trump out isn’t about Trump. It isn’t about his tube base. It’s about letting individual people who are disgusted with Trump know that other people are too. It’s fueling the outrage until we can do something about it.

Calling out Trump on everything he does is also about not letting his awful behavior become normal behavior for a president.

Collusion may not be a crime but conspiracy against the United States and campaign finance fraud are very much crimes you fucking self-obsessed traitor.

I’m sure if it came out that the only thing that happened was collusion by Hillary, he would be fine with her going unpunished

What you tolerate, you encourage.

If he leaves now, it will hasten the demise of the fake news media, can he not see what a great service he could do for the country by leaving now.

Back