• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

the current political leadership of the Black community in America is for the most part so bad that there is very little good to be said about it

Even if they "are so bad" that doesn't mean that you insult their intelligence. Criticize their effectiveness or political savvy, but don't call them stupid (that is unless you think that black people are less intelligent by nature in a 3:1 ratio to white people.)

Even if they "are so bad" that doesn't mean that you insult their intelligence. Criticize their effectiveness or political savvy, but don't call them stupid (that is unless you think that black people are less intelligent by nature in a 3:1 ratio to white people.)

[Morgan Freeman voice] “He does.”

the current political leadership of the Black community in America is for the most part so bad that there is very little good to be said about it
You are so fucking demented it hurts reading your posts.

Who the fuck is the "political leadership of the Black community in America" and why did you capitalize Black?

sailor knows what's best for black people in America more than actual black people do.

You are so fucking demented it hurts reading your posts.

Who the fuck is the "political leadership of the Black community in America" and why did you capitalize Black?

No idea unless he’s talking about Barack and Michelle. He claims to like them but he probably thinks they’re not intelligent now.

As opposed to the excellent and virtuous leadership by the white community. Visionary leaders like Trump, Fallwell, Graham Jr, Paul Ryan, Hannity. So much good among that group.

Sailor, please tell us, as an expert on the black community, the black leaders names that number so many, who are so bad.

DksJqipV4AEroa6.jpg

b1ed1a56f9169962f646444432fe15e5.jpg

he also thought it was low class that the Pences were bringing pets to the VP residence

Doesn't drink
Doesn't like dogs
Doesn't post pics or make mention of 10 year old son or playing with him, reading to him, taking him golfing
Doesn't read

dudes a fuckin tool

I don't have a dog. I like dogs, I just don't want to deal with one.

Also, my kid is very allergic, so we'd need something like a Poodle or Poodle-cross.

Also, my kid is very allergic, so we'd need something like a Poodle or Poodle-cross.

So you’re like the Trump of the boards.

Doesn't drink
Doesn't like dogs
Doesn't post pics or make mention of 10 year old son or playing with him, reading to him, taking him golfing
Doesn't read

dudes a fuckin tool

TITCR.

I would also add serial cheater and tries to fuck other guys’ wives.

This is the type of guy who deserves to get his ass beat on a daily basis.

Last edited:

I've had a miniature poodle for 14 years. I got him as a rescue at and he is 16 now. He is a great dog.

Back