• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Taking literally seconds of your day to Google will yield many many more examples.

I am willing to give Trump "OK Father" if it is stipulated that the definition of that is "Kids turned out like him and were moderately successful" as that's generally what the goal of fatherhood is. However, when considering demonstration of character, values, and keeping his family from criminality, Trump largely fails.

Yeah that's fair.

Is their audio of that? I thought I would have heard something like that.

I'm went with good father because his kids have turned out to be successful and loyal to him at least, granted i'm grasping at straws because there is not a lot to go on.

Religious people in general are bastions of hypocrisy, so they will pivot and rationalize his behavior and sleep soundly at night. Jesus is not real so worrying what a mythical character thinks about a certain situation isn't worth while anyways.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/73fxht...g-his-daughter

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ugh-guy-41447/

‘If I weren’t her father’
“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….”

Or this

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ter#.muLN7d3M2

"Jared Kushner, our Tom Hagen, who married Trump's stunning daughter Ivanka — "Can I ask you something?" Trump asked someone I know, about his then-13-year-old kid, "Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" -- has lately lost some of this Boy Scout aura. It turns out Kushner's admission to Harvard was preceded by his father's $2.5 million pledge.

There's more.

WELCHE'S GRAPE JUICE, which was sold to the the Failing National Grape Cooperative Association for 1.3 BILLION DOLLARS (plus 800 million dollars in losses & investment), or 2.1 BILLION DOLLARS, was then sold by the Association for 1 DOLLAR. Now WELCH'S is in COLLUSION with the John Birch Society on antisemitism. PROVE IT!

Is their audio of that? I thought I would have heard something like that.

I'm went with good father because his kids have turned out to be successful and loyal to him at least, granted i'm grasping at straws because there is not a lot to go on.

Religious people in general are bastions of hypocrisy, so they will pivot and rationalize his behavior and sleep soundly at night. Jesus is not real so worrying what a mythical character thinks about a certain situation isn't worth while anyways.

Lol if you admit you’re grasping at straws to defend the guy, why are you defending him at all?

Lol if you admit you’re grasping at straws to defend the guy, why are you defending him at all?

Contractually obligated. They make you sign a form when you register as a Pub.

There is a lot of WTF in this one. I want to know why he stopped praising Erdogan-has to be Putin's influence, right?

Trump in full meltdown mode tonight.

Pot meet kettle. Kettle meet pot.

Better that than some librul trying to improve their health care.

Back