• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I wonder how much one on one father/son time trump and Baron have had in their entire lives.

I suppose this is in response to:

He seems to be a decent enough father, so that's one. Also he doesn't drink so that might also kinda be one maybe.

trump-air-force.jpg

He seems to be a decent enough father, so that's one. Also he doesn't drink so that might also kinda be one maybe.

lol check him out on Stern and other TV shows and magazine interviews with regard to his daughter Ivanka. He wants her bang her, man. He makes no apologies that he wants to fuck his own daughter, but he can't because she is his daughter, then laughs.

I would say that is more on being a horrible husband/human than the father category but I get your point.

Disagree.

If you’re off fucking around 10 days after your child is born (during a period when your wife can barely think straight or even walk and your child/family needs all of the support you can give them)...you are a fucking shitty dad. Also a shitty husband and human...I will give you that.

How do you figure he seems to be a decent father? Show your work, because I’m honestly really confused how you got there.

Trump did raise Junior to be exactly like he is, though just much worse at it. I guess that's good parenting, if that's what you are going for?

lol check him out on Stern and other TV shows and magazine interviews with regard to his daughter Ivanka. He wants her bang her, man. He makes no apologies that he wants to fuck his own daughter, but he can't because she is his daughter, then laughs.

This is a good point as well.

Any dad who openly talks about fucking his own daughter is a piece of pond scum. Hope the religious right feels good about the deal they made with this dickbag. I’m sure Jesus will approve.

Trump used the name "Barron" as a pseudonym when he cheated on Ivana with Marla, then that's what he named his child with his third wife.

GTFO with this good dad nonsense. catamount is broken.

This is a good point as well.

Any dad who openly talks about fucking his own daughter is a piece of pond scum. Hope the religious right feels good about the deal they made with this dickbag. I’m sure Jesus will approve.

Is their audio of that? I thought I would have heard something like that.

I'm went with good father because his kids have turned out to be successful and loyal to him at least, granted i'm grasping at straws because there is not a lot to go on.

Religious people in general are bastions of hypocrisy, so they will pivot and rationalize his behavior and sleep soundly at night. Jesus is not real so worrying what a mythical character thinks about a certain situation isn't worth while anyways.

Is their audio of that? I thought I would have heard something like that.

I'm went with good father because his kids have turned out to be successful and loyal to him at least, granted i'm grasping at straws because there is not a lot to go on.

Religious people in general are bastions of hypocrisy, so they will pivot and rationalize his behavior and sleep soundly at night. Jesus is not real so worrying what a mythical character thinks about a certain situation isn't worth while anyways.

I am willing to give Trump "OK Father" if it is stipulated that the definition of that is "Kids turned out like him and were moderately successful" as that's generally what the goal of fatherhood is. However, when considering demonstration of character, values, and keeping his family from criminality, Trump largely fails.

Back