• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

That’s the thing. It was just some oral history in her family. That’s all it ever was. But conservatives think Warren executed some grand conspiracy to con people into thinking she is Native American. Nothing can convince them otherwise. The prior truth didn’t. New truth won’t either.

Yep, they’re immune from truth.

Yep.

Because in the dysfunctional mindset of Republicans, government taxing and spending are bad things.

Gotta love conservative math:

Democrat taxing - spending = debt
Republican ____ - spending = no debt

What is the main difference between Booker and Biden which leads you to that fear with Booker? Do you have those same fears with Biden?

I don't think there is a big difference - they're both from the Obama/Clinton wing of the party. But I have heard few qualms about Biden other than age, and I've heard from some folks on the left and think I've seen here that they don't like Booker because he worked on Wall St and is too cozy with Wall St.

Remember when Republicans used to rip on the Clintons for being too cozy with Wall Street before electing Donald Trump?

They still don’t think Obama was born in the US. They don’t care about a DNA test.

This is one of those situations where those pesky facts are going ruin a good dem narrative again. The DNA test showed at best she is 1/64 Native american at worst she is over 1/1000 Native American. Otherwise translated to right around average, or slightly less Native American than the average European American, and well under the threshold to claim minority status like she did at Harvard.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

correct me if i'm wrong but even 1/1000 is still greater than zero, right?

It is, but it would be hilariously, desperately, grasping at straws. That Warren chose this hill to make a stand on is profoundly stupid and just panders to the idiots that goaded her into it.

It is, but it would be hilariously, desperately, grasping at straws. That Warren chose this hill to make a stand on is profoundly stupid and just panders to the idiots that goaded her into it.

oh yeah, totally. though maybe she thought it was a higher percentage. either way, you don't win by validating the bully.

I really wish the Dems would just nominate a charismatic young moderate. Someone along the mold of Beto would clean house against Trump and we can begin normalizing America again.

Nominating a Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren will be like throwing gasoline onto a fire.

I really wish the Dems would just nominate a charismatic young moderate. Someone along the mold of Beto would clean house against Trump and we can begin normalizing America again.

Nominating a Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren will be like throwing gasoline onto a fire.

Conservatives lost their shit and descended into Trumpism last time we did that.

The last three Dem presidents have been young moderates and conservatives went crazy after each one.

Conservatives lost their shit and descended into Trumpism last time we did that.

The last three Dem presidents have been young moderates and conservatives went crazy after each one.

True, but if you did it again in 2016 instead of rolling with the Clinton machine, Trump would be a footnote in history and the SCOTUS would be a 6-3 liberal lean.

True, but if you did it again in 2016 instead of rolling with the Clinton machine, Trump would be a footnote in history and the SCOTUS would be a 6-3 liberal lean.

I disagree and you are blaming Democrats again for the GOP's abject moral and societal failure.

And you'd be saying Hillary is a disaster and we would have been better off if Trump won.

Oh yeah, Trump still owes a mil to a charity of her choice, and they are both still liars. The representation America deserves.

Both sides!

Geez man can’t you just call out pubs for once without whatabouting?

Back