• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Honestly, I can't wait to go to Trump's Presidential Library. It's going to be amazing. Like Harry Potter World.

Dude is so sketchy. Who the f makes those opened insinuations in front of kids?

And then you remember he's the father of an 11 year old boy.

"A leading psychiatry group has told its members they should not feel bound by a longstanding rule against commenting publicly on the mental state of public figures — even the president.

The statement, an email this month from the executive committee of the American Psychoanalytic Association to its 3,500 members, represents the first significant crack in the profession’s decades-old united front aimed at preventing experts from discussing the psychiatric aspects of politicians’ behavior. It will likely make many of its members feel more comfortable speaking openly about President Trump’s mental health."

https://www.statnews.com/2017/07/25/psychiatry-goldwater-rule-trump/

trump's bar for proof is literally just saying you didn't do a thing you're accused of doing

The President of the United States is trying to pressure his Attorney General to resign by sub-tweeting him. What a world.

The President of the United States is trying to pressure his Attorney General to resign by sub-tweeting him. What a world.

Well, he wouldn't want to ruin either of their reputations by firing him.

Trump now calling McCain an American hero for coming back to vote on Obamacare repeal.

I honestly can't imagine Trump being that successful in negotiations. His schtick is as follows: agree with him and he praises you; disagree and you're the worst thing ever and he calls you names. Nuance is not his strong point nor is detailed understandings of positions. If this guy wasn't born with a ton of money would he have worked his way up in life? I'm going with a big fat NO.

Boy Scouts of America distances itself from partisan politics after Trump speech

But you remember that incredible night with the maps, and the Republicans are red and the Democrats are blue, and that map was so red it was unbelievable. And they didn't know what to say.

Trump basically turned the Boy Scout Jamboree into a campaign rally.

So I have to tell you, what we did, in all fairness, is an unbelievable tribute to you and all of the other millions and millions of people that came out and voted for make America great again.

"Thank you, boy scouts, for voting for me."

And by the way, under the Trump administration you'll be saying "Merry Christmas" again when you go shopping, believe me.

(APPLAUSE)

Merry Christmas.

They've been downplaying that little beautiful phrase. You're going to be saying "Merry Christmas" again, folks.

Transcript

This reads like they had a prepared scout-filled speech for him, and he would periodically veer off about whatever thing popped into his head at that moment.

You're Boy Scouts, but you know life. You know life.

So look at you. Who would think this is the Boy Scouts, right? So he had a very, very interesting life, and the company that bought his company was a big conglomerate, and they didn't know anything about building homes, and they didn't know anything about picking up the nails and the sawdust and selling it, and the scraps of wood. This was a big conglomerate based in New York City.

And after about a 10-year period, there were losing a lot with it. It didn't mean anything to them. And they couldn't sell it. So they called William Levitt up, and they said, would you like to buy back your company, and he said, yes, I would. He so badly wanted it. He got bored with this life of yachts, and sailing, and all of the things he did in the south of France and other places. You won't get bored, right? You know, truthfully, you're workers. You'll get bored too, believe me. Of course having a few good years like that isn't so bad.

But what happened is he bought back his company, and he bought back a lot of empty land, and he worked hard at getting zoning, and he worked hard on starting to develop, and in the end he failed, and he failed badly, lost all of his money. He went personally bankrupt, and he was now much older. And I saw him at a cocktail party. And it was very sad because the hottest people in New York were at this party. It was the party of Steve Ross -- Steve Ross, who was one of the great people. He came up and discovered, really founded Time Warner, and he was a great guy. He had a lot of successful people at the party.

And I was doing well, so I got invited to the party. I was very young. And I go in, but I'm in the real estate business, and I see a hundred people, some of whom I recognize, and they're big in the entertainment business.

And I see sitting in the corner was a little old man who was all by himself. Nobody was talking to him. I immediately recognized that that man was the once great William Levitt, of Levittown, and I immediately went over. I wanted to talk to him more than the Hollywood, show business, communications people.

So I went over and talked to him, and I said, "Mr. Levitt, I'm Donald Trump." He said, "I know." I said, "Mr. Levitt, how are you doing?" He goes, "Not well, not well at all." And I knew that. But he said, "Not well at all." And he explained what was happening and how bad it's been and how hard it's been. And I said, "What exactly happened? Why did this happen to you? You're one of the greats ever in our industry. Why did this happen to you?"

And he said, "Donald, I lost my momentum. I lost my momentum." A word you never hear when you're talking about success when some of these guys that never made 10 cents, they're on television giving you things about how you're going to be successful, and the only thing they ever did was a book and a tape. But I tell you -- I'll tell you, it was very sad, and I never forgot that moment.

And I thought about it, and it's exactly true. He lost his momentum, meaning he took this period of time off, long, years, and then when he got back, he didn't have that same momentum.

Trump now calling McCain an American hero for coming back to vote on Obamacare repeal.

I honestly can't imagine Trump being that successful in negotiations. His schtick is as follows: agree with him and he praises you; disagree and you're the worst thing ever and he calls you names. Nuance is not his strong point nor is detailed understandings of positions. If this guy wasn't born with a ton of money would he have worked his way up in life? I'm going with a big fat NO.

yeah he would be a great poker opponent. Tell him he is awesome and talk up all his great bigness during the game for a couple of hours and feign interest i his stories while taking his whole stack.

So he is leaking classified information on Twitter now?

Where is the outrage from the Benghazi bitches?

Back