• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I like the Mount Rushmore I was just joking because the media won't report it, but really I think that highly of my shit presidency and self that I do believe that.

You don't think you would remember the President of the United States telling anecdotes to a bunch of kids about an old man banging chicks on a yacht? I think that would stick with me.

lol no, sorry. kids are idiots. even the Great Townie admitted he didn't remember jack shit about Clinton's speech, and he's pretty smart

lol no, sorry. kids are idiots. even the Great Townie admitted he didn't remember jack shit about Clinton's speech, and he's pretty smart

The anecdotes about the old man banging chicks on a boat is the only part they will remember.

If there was as much controversy over the speech as there is this one, you probably would have remembered more.

Only the Donald can take a standard speech and make it front page news for all the wrong reasons. These are the softballs presidents are supposed to knock out of the park to pad their image, and he keeps striking out.

Last edited:
The thing Donald has going for him is that his communication level is about 12 yrs old.

I like the daily shitty on sessions. If that man had a spine he opens an investigation into trump unrelated to the Russian investigation, pretty much have your pick.

From the rally in Ohio. It's just such gross fear-mongering

"Mr. President, you spoke about what illegal aliens like to do to beautiful teenage girls at you last rally. What do you like to do with young, beautiful girls around 16 or 15?"

Why is this guy still holding rallys anyway? Please begin governing, you jackass.

3 hours later Trump doesn't realize there is a separation of Church and State with his latest tweet.

Amazing pandering this guy is doing to his rube base.

Why is this guy still holding rallys anyway? Please begin governing, you jackass.

Because we have all been condemned to relive the 2016 election through eternity, I believe.

Why do you want him to begin governing? Do you really want him passing 1 of his budgets, building a wall, giving large tax cuts to the rich and corporations, repealing and replacing the ACA, getting in trade wars...? I would assert that we're better off letting Pubs be a fiscal check on him and not letting him do what he wants. Just muddle through the next 2-3 years.

Oh definitely. But shut up and at least pretend to do your job, instead of the constant victory tour.

Oh definitely. But shut up and at least pretend to do your job, instead of the constant victory tour.

I imagine the people actually trying to accomplish things in Washington have encouraged him to get as far away from DC as possible. Kind of like when I think I'm helping my girlfriend cook dinner, but eventually get thrown out of the kitchen. "We've got this, Donald. Just get out, and go do one of your little speeches or something."

Last edited:

He ain't never gonna shut up or stop tweeting. I'm all for a constant victory tour while nothing gets done. I'm a big fan of nothing getting done in Washington.

Trump's talking about how much MS13 prefers knives to guns again.

"I want a rich guy at the head of treasury". Side bar to "I want a rough guy to head ICE", which is apparently "Not politically correct, but I'm going to say it anyway." Anyway, he's apparently "liberating" long island, which is full of "bloodstained killing fields." Going off script again about his crowds/vicotry.

Edit: Loudest cheers came from Trump telling the cops that they didn't have to protect an arestees head when pushing them in a squad car. I had no idea this was a major hangup.

Last edited:
Cops want free reign to get rid of the presumption of innocence before bashing heads. Mainstream Americans largely support it.

Back