• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

That line still got applause.

You left out the military.

The most conservative institutions in the country are rejecting Trump's remarks en masse. The Republican Party is just sad at this point.

The institutions are rejecting them. The people are not.

And that will lead to people rejecting social and political institutions in favor of Trump and that brand of chaos.

You can't expect the ugly elements of society that Republicans have empowered to go silent regardless of what happens going forward.

The institutions are rejecting them. The people are not.

Just like the GOP primary. The GOP and conservatism is dead in America and the Libtard Hating Party has filled the void.

Boy Scout Law

A Scout is:
Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.

Just like the GOP primary. The GOP and conservatism is dead in America and the Libtard Hating Party has filled the void.

On the radio today, the SNL Weekend Update hosts:

Lebatard: Who do you most like upsetting, when you say the far right or the far left, doesn't even have to be politics, Who do you most like upsetting?
Both: Liberals
Yost: Liberals are the most fun to upset because they get so, they think they're very much above it and they get so upset.
Che: Liberals are more conservative than conservatives because liberals get offended on behalf of people that's not even watching
Yost: And also if you're Liberal and you say one thing that's not like in the liberal agenda they turn on you so fast like when Elon Musk met with Trump and they're like "what, you're out of here" and he's like "nono, it's about clean energy" and they're like "no, kill yourself"
Che: They're always fun to ruffle

WSJ: What do you think is a reasonable corporate rate? We’ve heard 20 percent, but...

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, you know, we’re going for 15 (percent). We’re going to see, and we’ll see. But, you know, I don’t want to say anything about negotiation. I mean, we are asking for 15 percent, and we think we’re going to grow tremendously.

So I deal with foreign countries, and despite what you may read I have unbelievable relationships with all of the foreign leaders. They like me. I like them. You know, it’s amazing. So I’ll call, like, major ‚ major countries, and I’ll be dealing with the prime minister or the president. And I’ll say, how are you doing? Oh, don’t know, don’t know, not well, Mr. President, not well. I said, well, what’s the problem?

Oh, GDP 9 percent, not well. And I’m saying to myself, here we are at like 1 percent, dying, and they’re at 9 percent and they’re unhappy. So, you know, and these are like countries, you know, fairly large, like 300 million people. You know, a lot of people say – they say, well, but the United States is large. And then you call places like Malaysia, Indonesia, and you say, you know, how many people do you have? And it’s pretty amazing how many people they have. So China’s going to be at 7 or 8 percent, and they have a billion-five, right? So we should do really well.

But in order to do that — you know, it’s tax reform, but it’s a big tax cut. But it’s simplification, it’s reform, and it’s a big tax cut, 15.

:moose:

"I built a truly great company worth many billions of dollars. That is a big part of the reason I was elected. As President, I can make far better deals with foreign countries than Congress"

Official statement addendum to Russian sanctions bill.

Full transcript: Trump’s Wall Street Journal interview

WSJ: I thought it was an interesting speech in the context of the Boy Scouts.

TRUMP: Right.

WSJ: They seemed to get a lot of feedback from former scouts and –

TRUMP: Did they like it?

WSJ: It seemed mixed.

TRUMP: They loved it. [Laughter.] It wasn’t — it was no mix. That was a standing –

WSJ: In the — you got a good — you got a good reaction in –

TRUMP: I mean, you know, he writes mostly negative stuff. But that was a standing ovation –

WSJ: You got a good reaction inside the arena, that’s right.

TRUMP: ... from the time I walked out on the stage — because I know. And by the way, I’d be the first to admit mixed. I’m a guy that will tell you mixed. There was no mix there. That was a standing ovation from the time I walked out to the time I left, and for five minutes after I had already gone. There was no mix.

WSJ: Yeah, there was a lot of supporters in the arena.

TRUMP: And I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them, and they were very thankful. So there was — there was no mix.

Boy Scouts deny leaders called Trump to congratulate him on Jamboree speech

Back