• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I wonder what lucky soul got to spend an hour with Microsoft Powerpoint to make this one.

If that border patrol car is about the size of a Chevy Suburban, then that wall is made of slats about 10.5" wide and 50 feet high. Beautiful.

That changes the slat dimensions to about 8.25" wide and 40 feet high.

(I suck at car recogition).

I was kidding, I have no idea what kind of car that is. I chose "Liberty" because it first emerged in that post 911 era of exuberant patriotism that has now morphed into racist nationalism in the GOP, also because fences are the antithesis of Liberty and Freedom.

It’s is truly amazing how he can just fuck up the absolute most simplest of things.

GOAT reply:

Is this an act of war on Christmas?

Where are the Fox News mouthbreathers to denounce this?

Lol imagine if Obama said that. Woof.

It’s is truly amazing how he can just fuck up the absolute most simplest of things.

Stuff like this reminds me of journalist H.L. Mencken's famous 1920 prediction:

"When the field [of presidential candidates] is nationwide, and the fight must be waged chiefly at second and third hand, and the force of personality cannot so readily make itself felt, then all the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most easily adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum.

The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people...On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Seems like I would have seen that quote before.

Seems like I would have seen that quote before.

It was first used when Dubya was POTUS and got us into the Iraq War. It seems even more appropriate for Trump. The GOP has really done swell with their POTUS and Veep choices since 2000!

This is 100% pure Trumpian bullshit.

Back