• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

You can't make the best shit up:

""Guys like boring musician @johnlegend, and his filthy mouthed wife, are talking now about how great it is - but I didn't see them around when we needed help getting it passed," the President wrote.

Teigen fired right back with a colorful insult of her own.
"(L)ol what a p**** a** b****. tagged everyone but me. an honor, mister president," she tweeted.

By Monday morning, Chrissy Teigen, #TeamChrissy and #filthymouthedwife were all trending on Twitter.

Legend criticized the President, too -- without the profanity -- by tweeting, "Imagine being president of a whole country and spending your Sunday night hate-watching MSNBC hoping somebody -- ANYBODY -- will praise you."
Anthony Scaramucci, Trump's former communications director who has now disavowed the President, on Monday called the spat between Trump and the celebrity couple "despicable."

"Have any of the other presidents in recent history -- modern history -- gone after their private citizens whether they're celebrities or not celebrities?" Scaramucci told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day." "(For) the last two and a half years this guy has acted like a bully, crazy person against his fellow citizens."

Trump has to attack a woman. What a tough guy!!!

Pussy ass bitch is the perfect description of trump. Just perfect

I've been chuckling a while now at "flaming dancer"

Can’t think of a more perfect place for Trump to rally the rubes than Fayettenam

You’re right he’s not a genius and he is a spoiled brat. But his instincts are honed to the value of distracting media attention. It’s the only thing he has ever been good at. Sucks at business, sucks at relationships, sucks at academics, sucks at golf, sucks at parenting, sucks at everything except manipulating the easily manipulated through press and TV. That’s how he got laid a lot. He preyed on simple women with nothing more than modeling careers, preys on lower middle class racist white voters in southern and midwestern states.

He made a deal with the GOP when he won the nomination to govern to their whims as long as they protected him from prosecution for his corruption and idiocy.

Pretty much.

Better’n frickin’ libtards though—surely!!!

Tha’s whut the masters say anyhow.

I've been chuckling a while now at "flaming dancer"

Given Trump's own even shadier background, this tweet is the height of hypocrisy. His base will still eat it up, though. The man really does have no shame.

You can't make the best shit up:

""Guys like boring musician @johnlegend, and his filthy mouthed wife, are talking now about how great it is - but I didn't see them around when we needed help getting it passed," the President wrote.

Teigen fired right back with a colorful insult of her own.
"(L)ol what a p**** a** b****. tagged everyone but me. an honor, mister president," she tweeted.

By Monday morning, Chrissy Teigen, #TeamChrissy and #filthymouthedwife were all trending on Twitter.

Legend criticized the President, too -- without the profanity -- by tweeting, "Imagine being president of a whole country and spending your Sunday night hate-watching MSNBC hoping somebody -- ANYBODY -- will praise you."
Anthony Scaramucci, Trump's former communications director who has now disavowed the President, on Monday called the spat between Trump and the celebrity couple "despicable."

"Have any of the other presidents in recent history -- modern history -- gone after their private citizens whether they're celebrities or not celebrities?" Scaramucci told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day." "(For) the last two and a half years this guy has acted like a bully, crazy person against his fellow citizens."

Trump has to attack a woman. What a tough guy!!!

It really bothers him when women use vulgar language. It’s a pretty consistent trope. President Grab em by the Pussy can’t hand women speaking likewise.

Well he's probably right about that, even though he can't help himself with all these hotel stays.

Yeah, sure he is going to lose money. There is no way to track the vast amount bribes going into his pockets.

Back