• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Did he just invite one (or both (or more?)) of the Obamas to Netflix and Chill?

He wants the Obamas’ Netflix and book deals investigated as the real corruption. You k ow, those things signed after leaving office.

Ok, so board Reps...break down the Obama Netflix dig. I have seen this two or three times from Trump. What exactly is wrong with it, he is not in office so he can follow the lead of all other President with talks or other money grossing venues. Right? So what’s the beef?

I love his claims that he's losing "billions" with his "sacrifice" for the nation serving as POTUS. His administration probably has more grifters and scam artists than any since at least Warren Harding and Teapot Dome, and maybe ever. A big chunk of his administration's activity appears to be to enrich its members as much as possible. Yet I've read plenty of Trumpites on social media repeating Trump's claim about losing money, and saying what a great patriot he must be to willingly lose so much money to help Make America Great Again. If he's telling the truth, why not release his tax returns to prove it? Instead, he's terrified of those returns being released and has been fighting it tooth and nail since 2016. Gee, I wonder why?

I feel like leaving a job to take another job where you make literal billions less is a terrible deal to make

Yeah, sure he is going to lose money. There is no way to track the vast amount bribes going into his pockets.

All the reported ones of money going into his pocket are of such small (comparatively, it’s still hundreds of thousands or millions collectively) amounts compared to the decrease in value of his brand of his condo/hotel projects given 60% of the country now boycotts everything he does.

Ya post a lotta good information on here, but don’t be unrealistic.

I love his claims that he's losing "billions" with his "sacrifice" for the nation serving as POTUS. His administration probably has more grifters and scam artists than any since at least Warren Harding and Teapot Dome, and maybe ever. A big chunk of his administration's activity appears to be to enrich its members as much as possible. Yet I've read plenty of Trumpites on social media repeating Trump's claim about losing money, and saying what a great patriot he must be to willingly lose so much money to help Make America Great Again. If he's telling the truth, why not release his tax returns to prove it? Instead, he's terrified of those returns being released and has been fighting it tooth and nail since 2016. Gee, I wonder why?

Nothing about the value of real estate shows up on a tax return. All real estate depreciates at 3-4% per year per tax returns, yet we all know most real estate appreciates at 5-10% per year. It only shows up on your taxes when you sell a property, which Trump doesn’t seem to do often. He buys and holds. As a result I imagine he’s mainly concerned with the optics of him claiming depreciation losses, as all real estate owners do. Since he doesn’t sell his properties, his whole business is using the tax laws to avoid showing taxable income.

I imagine overall his hotel occupancy is down, he’s not doing any more licensing hotel/condo deals, and the value of his brand has gone down. He’s lost quite a bit, but it’s hard to know how much because it’s hard to know what his real estate empire was worth to begin with.

Last edited:
dumb speculation about his value or occupancy. to counter, we'll just say that everything he's lost he's made up in overcharging the taxpayers for security and travel for his trips and stays at his resorts

All the reported ones of money going into his pocket are of such small (comparatively, it’s still hundreds of thousands or millions collectively) amounts compared to the decrease in value of his brand of his condo/hotel projects given 60% of the country now boycotts everything he does.

That’s just what we know about. He manipulates the markets on a global scale with his lying tweets. I think he and those close to him are are raking in huge amounts of money. But we likely won’t know about that until he is out office.

Who cares? It’s was his choice to run and risk devaluing his Brand. That’s on him. It doesn’t make it right that he still abuses the office of the presidency for personal gain, or attempted gain, while still in the office seat. You’re trolling right?

I’d argue he’s trying like hell to monetize his brand even more. If he’s not prosecuted when out of office, he’s going to make ten fold what he “lost” due to his actions while in office. MAGA branded shit forever, starting his own “news” network, etc.

But as Ranger said, we will never know the extent of this guessing game without the release of his tax returns.

That’s just what we know about. He manipulates the markets on a global scale with his lying tweets. I think he and those close to him are are raking in huge amounts of money. But we likely won’t know about that until he is out office.

This.

Trump on a GroupMe message: Hey every everyone, buy soy bean futures, now!

An hour later Trump on Twitter: I got a late night phone call from China, great people, I love Lo Mein and spare ribs, anyway, the trade war is now on hold. The radical left democRATS hate Chinese food!

If Trump's taxes become public:

Tweet "See I'm not as rich as I had been. It's because I'm doing God's work" Tweet

Back