• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Usually boomers are all over network sitcoms so I thought he’d get it but it was worth a shot. After all you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take (Wayne Gretzky/Michael Scott)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Strickland, I would shoot Strickland twice.

Your arrogance and condescension is limitless and totally unfounded. Of course, I understood your "joke".

My bad, you know what I "know" and "don't know". I should always ask your permission to post and ask what I meant with each of my posts.

PLEASE, PLEASE always be an employee. If you ever try anything on your own, you will get taken by competitors and your employees. This is a serious statement.

If I believed in unicorns and leprechauns, I'd suggest your new year's resolution would be to be less of a condescending, arrogant asshole, but though I've got a picture of a herd of unicorns, I can't dream of this ever happening.

please post a current selfie, mr. personal responsibility

I wouldn't be shocked if you take more medications than I do (mine is zero) and probably have higher blood pressure.

BTW, when I was your age, I was 6'1, 175. How about you?

Your being an arrogant, consistent and colossal dick on a high holy day is so becoming.

I wouldn't be shocked if you take more medications than I do (mine is zero) and probably have higher blood pressure.

BTW, when I was your age, I was 6'1, 175. How about you?

Your being an arrogant, consistent and colossal dick on a high holy day is so becoming.

today is about reflection, RJ

did you go to synagogue today?

I’ll just leave that there

today is about reflection, RJ

did you go to synagogue today?

I’ll just leave that there

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about RJ. u wouldnt say this shit to him at a Wake Forest game, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Part of your reflection should be about being less of an asshole, know-it-all and being more humble and civil.

Part of your reflection should be about being less of an asshole, know-it-all and being more humble and civil.

so, you’re not even observing the holiday that you invoke while insulting me on the holiday that I’m observing?

never stop projecting, RJ

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about RJ. u wouldnt say this shit to him at a Wake Forest game, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

RJ at a Wake Forest game ?

I'm pretty sure RJ's last trip to a Wake Forest game was 11 years ago in Anaheim and is forever captured in GIF format.

As usual, you know nothing and assume you know all. The board would be a much better place (not just for me, but for many others) if you weren't the arrogant, condescending prick you prove yourself to be over and over. So, I am not only praying for myself but for the rest of the board asking you to be shown a path to leaving such actions behind.

Bearing false witness as you are doing is definitely a sin.

Back