• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Bullshit Trump/RJ Says

TYPICAL PHdeac, Absoultely gutless, classless and weak.

If you tried, the instant you turned around Ph would try to bury the hatchet in your back.

Think about this for a minute. Ph admitted to something like 5000 or 10,000 interactions with RJkarl and to have NEVER been wrong. That's an delusional arrogance of epic proportion.

Think about another issue. He erroneously made over statements over and over. Each time his post was proven wrong by the post allegedly the post was referring to, he said the original post was wrong. HUH?

SADLY and HILARIOUSLY, equal to these is he calls offensive fouls in pick-up games.

And PH is still more HONEST as well as less ARROGANT that orca fat Strick.

Your arrogance and condescension is limitless and totally unfounded. Of course, I understood your "joke".

My bad, you know what I "know" and "don't know". I should always ask your permission to post and ask what I meant with each of my posts.

PLEASE, PLEASE always be an employee. If you ever try anything on your own, you will get taken by competitors and your employees. This is a serious statement.

If I believed in unicorns and leprechauns, I'd suggest your new year's resolution would be to be less of a condescending, arrogant asshole, but though I've got a picture of a herd of unicorns, I can't dream of this ever happening.

It’s also a joke from The Office

I’m dying

lol a bunch of fat lazy Big Gulp-sipping ignoramuses in Tennessee and Montana are going to rise up for a "hot war" with their imaginary enemies "on the left?" I give them 2 days before they collapse in exhaustion trying to load the fucking truck to get to the imaginary front line.

My bad, I thought it was alluding to Scranton Joe Biden and me. I only saw a couple of shows from The Office. So, I would have no idea about quotes from there.

lol a bunch of fat lazy Big Gulp-sipping ignoramuses in Tennessee and Montana are going to rise up for a "hot war" with their imaginary enemies "on the left?" I give them 2 days before they collapse in exhaustion trying to load the fucking truck to get to the imaginary front line.

feature_threepercent_adamrosenlund.jpg

Lol gold. And true.

Shot, shot, chaser.

Wrong. 125 miles. And you still don’t get the joke.

Your arrogance and condescension is limitless and totally unfounded. Of course, I understood your "joke".

My bad, you know what I "know" and "don't know". I should always ask your permission to post and ask what I meant with each of my posts.

PLEASE, PLEASE always be an employee. If you ever try anything on your own, you will get taken by competitors and your employees. This is a serious statement.

If I believed in unicorns and leprechauns, I'd suggest your new year's resolution would be to be less of a condescending, arrogant asshole, but though I've got a picture of a herd of unicorns, I can't dream of this ever happening.

My bad, I thought it was alluding to Scranton Joe Biden and me. I only saw a couple of shows from The Office. So, I would have no idea about quotes from there.

Meh. That's why they have guns. They can fight without even really doing anything.

There ain't going to be a civil war. Sadly, there may be even more of a spike in mass shootings, but there will not be an organized insurrection.

The idea of a “civil war” is inherently incorrect because it implies that two sides are going to take up arms against one another. What is being hypothesized is a bunch of cult followers grabbing their guns and threatening sane Americans who realize Trump is a fucking moron wannabe dictator who only cares about himself and not the country he swore to protect. That’s not a war.

I’m not convinced the military and police won’t be on trumps side in a civil war.

I don't think the military will. I doubt the senior generals trust him. They certainly don't respect him.

The idea of a “civil war” is inherently incorrect because it implies that two sides are going to take up arms against one another. What is being hypothesized is a bunch of cult followers grabbing their guns and threatening sane Americans who realize Trump is a fucking moron wannabe dictator who only cares about himself and not the country he swore to protect. That’s not a war.

To be fair, that’s what the last Civil War was too at least how it started. The difference is the US military wasn’t that much more than dudes with guns so things escalated.

If fighting actually did break out, it would be quite a sight to watch right-wing patriot militias learn the hard way of the existence of something called "drones." Groups like the Oath Keepers would be blown to bits in their cinderblock rural hideouts without ever knowing what hit them.

Back