• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

This doesn't sound like it constitutes almost half of America. That's the really scary part.

It’s not. Donald only got about 23% of the voting age population to vote for him. He got 46% of the vote but only about 50% of the electorate voted so it’s much closer to 23% of America foisted this shit show on us, not half.

Is there really any doubt that Trump would LOVE to see Americans killing each other on American soil on his behalf if he is impeached?

No doubt. And he's definitely trying to plan something crazy and dangerous if impeachment moves forward. It's legitimately terrifying.

If there is any doubt, then read responses to those tweets to remove those doubts.

Still melting down, I see.

And if you're wondering where the coup talk came from, I'm sure you will be surprised to hear he got it from Fox News.

Right-wing media label impeachment inquiry a “coup” driven by Democrats

NEWT GINGRICH: Well, look, I don't think he is particularly concerned about actually being impeached and convicted. I don't think that's going to happen. But what you are watching is a legislative coup d’etat. This is not an impeachment. We ought to quit talking about it as though it’s impeachment. I mean, Pelosi and every Democrat knows they are going to vote to get rid of Donald Trump. They wanted to get rid of Donald Trump on election night. They tried for two years to get rid of Donald Trump using the Russian deal and when that collapsed on them and they looked like they were stupid when Mueller reported, they had to find a new gimmick. This is the new gimmick. But this has nothing -- impeachment is about whether or not something happened of sufficient weight that the president should be taken out of office. This has nothing to do with that. This is a rush to judgment by left-wing Democrats who are engaged in literally a coup d’etat. Their goal is to drive the president out of office because they hate him. Now I don't think partisan hatred comes under high crimes and misdemeanors. And I think it tells you how sick the Democrats are that they are prepared to stake so much.

Newt fucking Gingrich thinks impeachment is a coup. This is a completely new position for him.

Still melting down, I see.

And if you're wondering where the coup talk came from, I'm sure you will be surprised to hear he got it from Fox News.

Right-wing media label impeachment inquiry a “coup” driven by Democrats

Newt fucking Gingrich thinks impeachment is a coup. This is a completely new position for him.

That's rich coming from the guy who, as House Speaker in the 90s, led the impeachment of Bill Clinton based on his lying about an extramarital affair. And then had to resign as Speaker when it was discovered that he'd been having an extramarital affair himself (he actually cheated on his first two wives), as well as engaging in lots of financial shenanigans to enrich himself in public office. Projection. They're always projecting.

He has totally lost his shit with the President of Finland sitting their trying not to crack up.

If an everyday person did this in his office, he'd be on his way to a psych ward.

EDIT: Trump is saying, "they never thought I'd release the transcript." - NO shit. No one thought anyone (even Trump) would be stupid enough to produce and promote a document where he confesses to the crime.

can you imagine if Trump had been president during an actual historical crisis, like the Civil War or WWII

How about if he was POTUS in 2007-09? The world would have looked at Mad Max as a comedy.

can you imagine if Trump had been president during an actual historical crisis, like the Civil War or WWII

So you're saying the South and Hitler would have stood a chance. But give Trump his chance. He still has 16 or 64 months.

Evangelicals will claim his dirty language bothers them.

Not the evangelicals that cross my path. They'll say he's a flawed man but a good Christian at heart. I would love to be able to dig into these peoples' mind to see if that's a sincere belief or just sticking to a talking point their favorite megachurch pastor told them.

Not the evangelicals that cross my path. They'll say he's a flawed man but a good Christian at heart. I would love to be able to dig into these peoples' mind to see if that's a sincere belief or just sticking to a talking point their favorite megachurch pastor told them.

You must live down south. I think it's a combination of the megachurch pastor and Sean Hannity. I remember growing up in a Reformed Presbyterian church and my sunday school teacher saying it was time to put a Christian back in the WH in 1980. I thankfully split from that ideology once I got to college and never went back. Though my parents are still evangelicals and Trump voters.

Back