• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Yeah, don't even think about talking to BiffTannen unless you have a million Dongs.

I know that everyone thinks he won't be removed from office, and given the Senate GOP they're almost certainly right. However, it definitely looks as if he's beginning to melt down under the pressure of all this. If we're lucky he may just completely crack up on live television during a press conference or something similar. He seems to be getting close to it already.

I know that everyone thinks he won't be removed from office, and given the Senate GOP they're almost certainly right. However, it definitely looks as if he's beginning to melt down under the pressure of all this. If we're lucky he may just completely crack up on live television during a press conference or something similar. He seems to be getting close to it already.

How would doing that impact him finishing out his term? What would a crack have to look like to erode his support?

Ain’t nothin gon happen.

it's patently unfair Bernie has to be sidelined for heart problems but this fuckin guy can just go rant all day long on TV, at the TV, on Twitter, etc.

What more would be completely cracking up? He basically does “I am not a crook” and the Watergate tapes every time he speaks.

You should be mentally appending "without evidence" to everything he says.

It is nice to see a Republican recognize slavery though.

Back