• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Jimmy Carter is about as Christian as a politician can get. The fact they turned to a Hollywood actor to restore Christianity tells you they’ve always been full of it.

Jimmy Carter is about as Christian as a politician can get. The fact they turned to a Hollywood actor to restore Christianity tells you they’ve always been full of it.

If you’ve ever wondered how evangelicals would treat Jesus if he came back, ask them about Jimmy Carter.

Trump calling Schiff a liar is the epitome of a pot calling a kettle black.

Once again Trump asks Ukraine to investigate Biden. This time he adds that China should do the same.

LOL - I knew you clowns were gullible (as I've been living rent-free in Sig's oversized head for years now)... but had no idea you were THIS gullible.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LOL - I knew you clowns were gullible (as I've been living rent-free in Sig's oversized head for years now)... but had no idea you were THIS gullible.

well Enil...the verbal diarrhea coming out of the GOP stinks so bad that American, if not the world, need Kaopectate to digest.

Last edited:

If you’re looking to lease out space in Biff or Townie’s head, talk to RJ. You’ve gotta understand Vietnamese currency, though.

Back