• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Wake up, Pubs.

It's passed time to ditch this maniac.

You are going to suffer politically regardless. It will only be worse (for everyone including you) the longer you wait.

He's either decided to embrace the troll, or he's legitimately insane. I'm not sure at this point.

I have no doubt that Trumpites are convinced that he's simply trolling the libs, and this is all just another brilliant move on his part to outfox all of his enemies and critics. We just can't understand his genius. Of course, the quasi-religious belief that Dear Leader knows exactly what he's doing flies in the face of a growing mountain of evidence that's been accumulating since 2016. He's incapable of disciplining himself for more than five minutes, but his cult wants us all to believe that he's a master chess player who is three steps ahead of everyone. Jim Jordan said as much on This Week this past Sunday - Trump was just kidding when he asked China in a press conference to investigate Biden, it was just a joke on the libs. Don't take him so seriously! Never mind that he's on record in a private conversation asking Ukraine to do the same thing, or that he has a long history of displaying wacky and mentally unbalanced behavior. The great Trump couldn't possibly be batshit crazy - he's our hero! And don't you dare suggest otherwise!

Last edited:
Lol run out of ammunition. Who fails for that shit? What is this, the Alamo?

What’s been using all this ammunition? The Shermans he recently had upgraded?

Maybe he keeps telling them to invade places and they’re like “sorry sir, no ammunition”

Supposedly, Trump has forged the out of ammunition lie out of Mattis telling him if they gut State Department funding then he'll be forced to buy more ammunition.

They simply don't respect the rule of law. And it's going to be really sucky for the ol' US of A when it becomes convenient to argue that voting shouldn't happen or voting results were illegitimate because the election was somehow rigged.

"I'm not a tyrant! I just want Little Schiff arrested, prosecuted, and locked away in a political prison for doing what the Constitution says he and the House have the right to do - investigate and hold me accountable! That's TREASON! But I'm not a tyrant!"

Trump is King Joffrey

Back