• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

You can debate what’s worse among the many awful things he has said. But we know that his base loves it or they will love it if that’s what they need to do to own the libs.

If only there were a word that would accurately capture the essence of many of the people that would comprise such a base...

Most of his base probably doesn’t know who he was even talking about. But he said a Libdem is in hell and that’s good enough for them.

Most of his base probably doesn’t know who he was even talking about. But he said a Libdem is in hell and that’s good enough for them.

Yeah. I don’t see what’s so controversial. They think we are all going to hell anyway. He just said the quiet thing out loud. Again.

A president who isn't even plausibly Christian is mainstreaming a sentiment previously confined to the Westboro Baptist Church. Quite a time to be alive.

A president who isn't even plausibly Christian is mainstreaming a sentiment previously confined to the Westboro Baptist Church. Quite a time to be alive.

Not to worry. On our present track, our planet will be reclaiming itself and rid itself of our species within the next 2 centuries.

If there is a hell, Trump should know about all the qualifications for admission.

Trump had a pastor that said Jews are going to hell speak at his White House Hanukkah party, like, a week ago. Long after being criticized for having the same guy give a prayer at the opening of the US embassy in Israel.

What’s the origin of Trump’s recent water obsession? I’m sure there was some isolated news story or something but holy shit it seems so random. Like is it based in any reality? FTR I, a male, successfully ran my dishwasher last night with a single push of the button.

Trump had a pastor that said Jews are going to hell speak at his White House Hanukkah party, like, a week ago. Long after being criticized for having the same guy give a prayer at the opening of the US embassy in Israel.

Anti-Semitism only matters to 'pubs if they can attempt to suggest that democrats are Anti-Semitic. Otherwise, they don't care.

I didn't think Trump could say anything worse than his line about McCain being a POW. I'm not sure if this is worse, but it is at least as bad.

Agree 100% - A narcissistic buffoon doing buffoon things yet again.

With a normal functioning adult in the WH combined with the state of the economy and the clown car of Dem primary candidates, the 2020 election should be a runaway.

Anti-Semitism only matters to 'pubs if they can attempt to suggest that democrats are Anti-Semitic. Otherwise, they don't care.

Bullshit. And there is no need to 'suggest' that some Dems are Anti-Semitic as they do a good job proving this is true everyday:

Not to worry. On our present track, our planet will be reclaiming itself and rid itself of our species within the next 2 centuries.

And really not a moment too soon.

col anus thinks the outliers in the democratic party are the party. They aren't. On the other hand the outliers in the republican are the ones like the great statesman john McCain. Growing more rare by the day.

Keep singing though col.

Bullshit. And there is no need to 'suggest' that some Dems are Anti-Semitic as they do a good job proving this is true everyday:

from the party with the white nationalist whispering in trump's ear daily

from the party with the white nationalist whispering in trump's ear daily

I'm sure there's an obscure Democratic city councilman in New Mexico or Oregon who said something bigoted that Angus can tell us about. Meanwhile, Stephen Miller sits in the WH helping Trump make policy.

Back