• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Bullshit. And there is no need to 'suggest' that some Dems are Anti-Semitic as they do a good job proving this is true everyday:

I look forward to Brad's rigorous examination of the actions, tweets, and statements of obscure republican office-holders that will soon be forthcoming. It's a shame that he has been unable to conduct such an exam before now. At this point, his postings make him look like a hypocritical dipshit, but I am sure that will change in the near future.

Last edited:
Maybe he thought it was Evangelical Today? And somehow forgot in between tweets?

It's well established that dolt 45 loves celebrity and celebrities. I think in his saltiness he messed it up with entertainment tonight.

I love how Angus sets up his criticisms of Dems (by the comments of some obscure council member who should resign) with a tacit, kid-gloves criticism of Trump for just being a "narcissistic buffoon," not amoral/corrupt/racist, as to paint himself as impartial. He's transparent AF.

Angus, now do Stephen Miller, who is, you know, in the actual White House and advising the president. Go.

Remember when the pope said Donald Trump wasn't a christian, but real, true christians knew better...

https://www.npr.org/2016/02/18/467229313/pope-says-trump-is-not-christian

Exactly. It’s a little sad that people think an article of written words in Christianity Today will somehow make an impact on his support among evangelicals. Catholics chose trump over the pope. They. Love. The. Guy.

His 5th Avenue comment was the most honest thing he’s ever said.

‘I never understood wind’: Trump goes on bizarre tirade against wind turbines

“I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? Go under a windmill someday. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen in your life.”
President Trump: "I never understood wind, you know I know windmills very much. I've studied it better than anybody."

Trump ripped into a range of familiar targets in a speech lasting more than one hour at the Turning Point USA student action summit, from the Democrats and House speaker Nancy Pelosi, to his recent impeachment and the so-called Never Trumpers in the Republican party who he said were “the dumbest human beings on earth”.

But it was his rambling and often nonsensical remarks about wind turbines, during a diatribe against the Green New Deal and renewable energy resources, that raised eyebrows.

“They’re made in China and Germany mostly,” Trump said of wind turbines, of which there are more than 57,000 across the US, according to the American Wind Energy Association. “But they’re manufactured tremendous if you’re into this, tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything.

Back