• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Homeless people go to Dem cities so they get the services they need. One way to see it is that they’re willing to live there even without a house.

And they won’t be victims of the Purge or whatever Republicans do with “undesirables.”

Wait, homeless people in Chicago migrated here from Alabama in search of services? I feel like I am missing a joke

Wait, homeless people in Chicago migrated here from Alabama in search of services? I feel like I am missing a joke

A homeless person in rural Alabama would probably end up in Huntsville or Birmingham.

A homeless person in rural Alabama would probably end up in Huntsville or Birmingham.

Are they really Dem cities or are they just more equipped for homeless population out of necessity?

My perception has been that homeless people are suffering from mental illness and drug addiction and domestic violence, and generally have little to no resources to migrate to cities so they end up homeless wherever they happen to be. I think you are saying they make a calculated decision based on the availability of services. Hadn't thought of that but I guess that is happening.

Are they really Dem cities or are they just more equipped for homeless population out of necessity?

My perception has been that homeless people are suffering from mental illness and drug addiction and domestic violence, and generally have little to no resources to migrate to cities so they end up homeless wherever they happen to be. I think you are saying they make a calculated decision based on the availability of services. Hadn't thought of that but I guess that is happening.

Good question. Probably a chicken or egg thing. Cities tend to be where people live. People who have exposure to different types of people tend to vote for Democrats (although that is partially a selection effect too). Cities are were the economic opportunities are so low income people go there for the opportunities.

Even on a basic level, it makes more sense to panhandle in a city than a town.

I was celebrating the legalization of weed in Illinois to a Republican/Trumpfuck friend of mine and he was all like "legalization is not the answer. I was in Denver and those weed stores had homeless people and deadbeats hanging around them. Sad."

Funny because he was quite the coke head for a while and he lives in NC where homeless people and deadbeats hang around liquor stores and have for years.

I was celebrating the legalization of weed in Illinois to a Republican/Trumpfuck friend of mine and he was all like "legalization is not the answer. I was in Denver and those weed stores had homeless people and deadbeats hanging around them. Sad."

Funny because he was quite the coke head for a while and he lives in NC where homeless people and deadbeats hang around liquor stores and have for years.

I was hoping to celebrate it as well, and then went to the dispensary closest to me a couple of times and the line was a mile long both times, and now I hear every place is running out, so now I am just annoyed.

Some friends of mine have been and said the were in line for about an hour but were happy with it overall.

By the way, what are people doing with these "concentrates?" I guess I'm a lame old man who still just buys quarters and puffs on the batty a couple of times at night so I'm not up on things. Put it on food?

I don't even know what concentrates are. I am not sophisticated on this topic at all. I just like the gummies occasionally.

Concentrated thc. Sort of cook the leaf until you extract it as a resin.

Some friends of mine have been and said the were in line for about an hour but were happy with it overall.

By the way, what are people doing with these "concentrates?" I guess I'm a lame old man who still just buys quarters and puffs on the batty a couple of times at night so I'm not up on things. Put it on food?

I would (and do) avoid them, personally. It’s basically the crack version of THC in substance and how you consume it.

Report that Matt Goetz will vote with the dems on bill to limit the executive war powers.

Report that Matt Goetz will vote with the dems on bill to limit the executive war powers.

e2Oeaml.png

So if this bill doesn’t pass could President Sanders just bring every troop home and order them to fix the water pipes in Flint or something?

Because that may get Republicans on board.

Back