• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I hope everyone has a happy MAGA Night tonight.

Crap like this is why Trump will never, ever be able to unite the country, and will be extremely lucky to get even 50% of the popular vote. He is the very opposite of someone who tries to bring people together - by nature he is a divider, and extremely petty and vindictive besides. He long ago made clear that the only people in this country that he cares about are the 46% that voted for him, and those who didn't are just bad, evil people who need to suffer. And he doesn't even really care about that 46% - I doubt he really cares about anyone except himself and maybe, maybe, a tiny handful of others. Not to mention that comparing a civilian big city mayor to two wartime generals doesn't even make sense. I guess he thinks that Frey should be riding tanks down the streets of Minneapolis and just gunning down protesters left and right. Officially he may be the POTUS, but in reality he's the just the President of Red State America, and everyone else can go to hell. And his supporters love him for it.

Crap like this is why Trump will never, ever be able to unite the country, and will be extremely lucky to get even 50% of the popular vote. He is the very opposite of someone who tries to bring people together - by nature he is a divider, and extremely petty and vindictive besides. He long ago made clear that the only people in this country that he cares about are the 46% that voted for him, and those who didn't are just bad, evil people who need to suffer. And he doesn't even really care about that 46% - I doubt he really cares about anyone except himself and maybe, maybe, a tiny handful of others. Not to mention that comparing a civilian big city mayor to two wartime generals doesn't even make sense. I guess he thinks that Frey should be riding tanks down the streets of Minneapolis and just gunning down protesters left and right. Officially he may be the POTUS, but in reality he's the just the President of Red State America, and everyone else can go to hell. And his supporters love him for it.

Yep

That's the difference between a sycophant and an adviser.

Maybe Trump can ask blacks and Hispanics and poor people, "What do you have to lose?"

Ans- Your health, your jobs, your businesses and possibly your lives

Which is why the notion of him going on national television and giving some kind of pep talk/unity speech is so ridiculous. Even most Republicans I've seen on TV have failed to say it would be a good idea, they've mainly just talked around the question. Probably because they know whatever he's going to say might make things even worse, and most of the Democrats who have been asked have said that he shouldn't give a speech, largely because no one outside his base believes or trusts a word that he says (for very good reasons), and so it would mainly be a waste of time. This is what happens when you have someone as POTUS that almost no one trusts or has faith in beyond his most devoted followers. If anything, Trump probably loves all this chaos, as he typically thrives in it by dividing people to his advantage.

Last edited:
George Floyd's brother was very put off by Trump's call. He said POTUS never gave him a chance to say anything.

Biden spent over half an hour talking and listening to many members of the Floyd family.

Last edited:
Republicans don’t want to be put in the position of having to say a blatantly partisan divisive speech is unifying. They’d do it if they had to though.

Brilliant tweet thread from back in November.

George Young's brother was very put off by Trump's call. He said POTUS never gave him a chance to say anything.

Biden spent over half an hour talking and listening to many members of the Young family.

I'm sure they were all confused why they were getting the calls in the first place.

He's such a brave leader to have Bill Barr order cops to shoot and gas a peaceful protest so that he can walk out of the White House gates across the street to stand in front of a church he hasn't attended in over a year, holding a book he doesn't believe in, for some pictures to con evangelicals to vote for him.

Last edited:
Back