• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump is a classic bully, and stuff like this is classic intimidation. He's assuming that if he bullies Twitter and other online media giants they'll fold and let him post whatever he wants with no fact checks or limitations. It's worked for him in the past numerous times. Whether this Executive Order is legal or constitutional and will hold up in court doesn't matter, what matters is that he feels better for sticking it to Twitter, and this will probably cause Twitter and other social media giants to think twice before limiting him in any way again, even if it's just a warning at the bottom of his tweets. I've read that he learned this tactic in the 1970s from Roy Cohn, Joe McCarthy's notorious lawyer and top congressional aide in his Red Scare heyday. Cohn supposedly told Trump that his tactic when criticized or threatened was to go after the critic full force with no holds barred, and to hit them twice as hard as they hit you. He's followed that advice ever since. It's also one of the main reasons why he's so dangerous as POTUS.

Twitter needs to double down and just put warnings on all his tweets or, you know, actually suspend him

Trump took almost 3 months to order more PPE and testing.

He took less than 2 days to come up with an executive order for social media that fact checks his b.s. Makes you wonder...

Priorities, man.

Trump took almost 3 months to order more PPE and testing.

He took less than 2 days to come up with an executive order for social media that fact checks his b.s. Makes you wonder...

Lotta work to make up for Obama fucking us

Can't wait to see what his next rage fueled EO will be in response to Twitter marking one of his posts as inciting violence.

Criminal investigation? I understand this ignorant read of the law from a 2-bit game show grifter, but Cruz is an attorney.

There's no way an attorney can be a 2-bit grifter.

Criminal investigation? I understand this ignorant read of the law from a 2-bit game show grifter, but Cruz is an attorney.

Helluva way to live your life. Carry water for a dipshit, or lose your job carrying water for a dipshit. I don’t see the upside to being a GOP congressperson. I mean what’s the joy in being a senator if you have to do dumb stuff for a dipshit all the time

I know they aren’t teaching that at Harvard so either Cruz is playing dumb or didn’t pay attention in class.

Also his failure to understand how defamation law is still layered with section 230 on twitter earlier today was something.

Back