• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

They would probably not want to take on the risk of doing so but the biggest internet and social media businesses could totally fuck Trump up, right? They can own a narrative and someone’s reputation. Trump has the upper hand for a few more months but after that he could be at their mercy.

Also sad that the president's short attention span and hatred of reading is just something that we've come to expect. How many "boring" Atlantic articles do we think Trump has actually read in his entire life? 1/2? Id be amazed if the number of The Economist articles read from start to finish was more than 5. Not click bait or over one page equals "boring".

Last edited:

It occurs to me that if I ran Twitter and was told that the company would henceforth be liable for statements posted by users, Donald Trump would be among the first accounts I would ban to manage this new risk. Good luck with the massive self-own, Trump.

It's the perfect plan for someone who wants to start their own social media/news platform; which if you'll remember, was the prevailing theory for his candidacy before the morons on the right actually elected him.

With the executive order, the ban could run out exactly when he wants it to so that it won't affect his and his family's future endeavors in the industry. He has used his entire presidency to tear down all other media and promote himself as the one beacon of truth.

Last edited:
It's the perfect plan for someone who wants to start their own social media/news platform; which if you'll remember, was the prevailing theory for his candidacy before the morons on the right actually elected him.

With the executive order, the ban could run out exactly when he wants it to so that it won't affect his and his family's future endeavors in the industry. He has used his entire presidency to tear down all other media and promote himself as the one beacon of truth.

This is non-sense, and everyone who says that Trump actions are a part of some larger grand scheme that he has envisioned for many years are giving him far too much credit. This is a guy that lives moment to moment, with basically no ability do delay gratification what so ever, and he also demonstrates a mediocre work ethic at best (see rounds of golf + time spent tweeting about the news). He ran for president because the idea of being the most powerful man in the world sounded to go to pass up. The only original idea I can ever remember him having that he hasn't flip flopped on is the China crap. He rode down the escalator, hired a few campaign managers, and just started winging it from there.

Agree to disagree. And it's not just him. It's his family.

They're not going to just drop the mic and disappear once Trump is out of office. They're narcissists, and they have 30+ percent of the electorate hook line and sinker.

Keep in mind, Hannity and Rush top the radio charts at 15 million listeners weekly.

Also this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/15/us/trump-radio-show-rush-limbaugh.html

Last edited:
That 15,000,000 is a deceptive number. It's probably much closer to 3.5-4.5M unique listeners as many listen every day.

someone shut the fat toddler the fuck up. riots, pandemic, unemployment and the little fat kid is screaming for his way. good lord

Didn't don dolt jr just go in with a group buying a piece of oan? He'll call them a news org not entertainment or some other artificial designation and exclude them from needing to conspire. Get the deplorables on "faceOAN" and just keep owning the libs with lies.

Agree to disagree. And it's not just him. It's his family.

They're not going to just drop the mic and disappear once Trump is out of office. They're narcissists, and they have 30+ percent of the electorate hook line and sinker.

Keep in mind, Hannity and Rush top the radio charts at 15 million listeners weekly.

Also this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/15/us/trump-radio-show-rush-limbaugh.html

I would agree that he lives moment by moment. He's grifted/slicked his way to his "fortune", with few good and a lot of bad deals. Frankly, I don't think he cares if he wins or loses the election.. he's got his base to buy all sorts of crap, and if he's out of office, then he can make even more unbelieveable statements.

Trump and kin are going to stick around like the Kardashians.... they ain't going anywhere from the limelight.

Whatever this social media executive order is has been executive ordered now. Still no details that I can find.

That 15,000,000 is a deceptive number. It's probably much closer to 3.5-4.5M unique listeners as many listen every day.

Bravo, if you're parodying the Jeff Goodman fictional $15mm. If not, then never mind.

Back