• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

When she was first hired, I read an article that argued that Trump's critics needed to watch out for Kayleigh, because she was so much sharper and more media savvy than any of her predecessors, and she might make the WH press corps look foolish. So far that does not seem to be the case (shocking, I know.)

She's a true believer.

I honestly had some sympathy for Spicer and Huckabee-Sanders.

At the end of the day, the role of the WH Press Sec is to speak FOR the President. Spicer and SHS got railed on constantly for their unhinged briefings.... but, they both did a good job of speaking for their unhinged boss.

Now, whether they should have enabled this lunatic is another question.

McEnany is a different beast, altogether. She's vile and sharp-edged. She's clearly been kept within dark rw echochambers enough to believe the bullshit she's paid to push.

Spicer was a clown. He took shit for knowingly lying while the world tried to make sense of those lies coming directly from the president's office every day. He might be largely ignored at this point if he held the job now that the lying is accepted.

Sarah Suckabee Sanders willingly lied to the American people over and over again. She is no different than McEnany.

Lulz - The dems hand Trump an absolute gift with all of the "defund the police" nonsense and he once again steps on his dick with dipshit tweets

So are they making the case that it's OK to shove someone because they're Antifa?

That's certainly implied for the deplorables to clap for.all together now "blue lives matter! Accept the FBI!"

I mean its always way more crazy and not just that he was antifa, it was that he was going up to the police with a scanner to download encryption codes to black out their equipment allowing other antifa members to move in and do what they do.

Holy shit. Trump tweeted that? Not that this is the deciding issue but we really have to get this lunatic out of the White House.

Nothing is shocking anymore but damn this is truly batshit stuff the president of the USA is spreading. Other than Reff who supports this shit?

The President of the United States accused a 75 year old man of a Battier-style flop that put him in the hospital in serious condition.

sure but you know the doctors are all part of the conspiracy. He probably got two stitches and was sent home.

The President of the United States accused a 75 year old man of a Battier-style flop that put him in the hospital in serious condition.

And his party is just completely unaware of this tweet. They don’t read twitter.

Back