• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Seems like acknowledging that a black woman’s “we” in that context is different than Trump’s “we.”

I don’t see what the big deal is. That’s a 74 year old man walking down the stairs.

I don’t see what the big deal is. That’s a 74 year old man walking down the stairs.

I think it’s more that he’s the RJ of presidents where something isn’t that big of a deal but because a group pointed it out he can’t help but respond no matter how inconsequential the comment or the group is.

I think it’s more that he’s the RJ of presidents where something isn’t that big of a deal but because a group pointed it out he can’t help but respond no matter how inconsequential the comment or the group is.

Who pointed it out?

If people are giving him a taste of the medicine Republicans gave Obama and Hillary and are giving Biden, I’m for it.

If people are giving him a taste of the medicine Republicans gave Obama and Hillary and are giving Biden, I’m for it.

There aren’t enough characters allowed on Twitter for him to handle that bullshit. This sensitive cat insists on making his sycophants agree that his typos were actually correct.

From the Bullshit Trump Says archives:

My thought too- he’s just an old fat guy being careful on stairs. The tweet though is another example of how completely insecure he is and how he can be so easily manipulated

1839109.jpg

Back