• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Worse than tear gas, flash bangs, pepper spray, driving cars into crowds, beatings with clubs? Damn. I guess they'll just move on to murder...

It's almost inevitable that there will be protests if Trump has a bunch of rallies. It's almost inevitable that if there are there will be skirmishes. I think Trump supporters may be more dangerous and violent than the cops.

Gotta say, I'm pretty pleased that the convention is out of Charlotte.

Protesters, stated first so that they are then associated with everyone else on the list, not as the peaceful assemblers protected by the 1st amendment.

LOL. You weren’t saying that a few weeks ago.

I hated it from the get go and thought the City Council was incompetent for even discussing bidding on it. I always thought it was going to be a shitshow no matter what. Covid & BLM notwithstanding.

Like the Real Antifa and the Real Proud Boys meeting for a Battle Royale.

I may have at some point on some thread indicated that it might be the only thing that allows some uptown restaurants to survive and losing it would really suck for them since they were counting on that.

I may have at some point on some thread indicated that it might be the only thing that allows some uptown restaurants to survive and losing it would really suck for them since they were counting on that.

You definitely posted that.

CLT food scene about to lose even more ground to Raleigh.

Back