• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

What happened?

No one showed up when he had been tweeting all week about the hundreds of thousands of ticket requests. Then tonight tweeted protestors blocked metal detectors hence the small crowds. Trump was planning on speaking outside to the overflow crowd that wasn’t needed.

Gotcha. I just turned on CNN and they were talking about the low attendance.

This is one hell of a picture.

God bless the 15 year olds on Tik Tok and K-Pop stans who registered for the rally.

This rally is an absolute disaster for Trump. Arena is about half-full, the overflow crowd never materialized and they're already dismantling the platform out there, and Trump's speech is even more all over the place and rambling than usual. At a few points even his adoring followers seemed confused by what he was saying. Add to that the embarrassing interviews with some of the Trumpite attendees regarding the coronavirus and other topics, and it's not been a good day for Dear Leader. Maybe we'll get some good rage-tweets out of it later tonight. I suspect that his campaign manager Brad Parscale is going to get an earful soon, with perhaps a good "you're fired!" to boot.

Last edited:
Gotcha. I just turned on CNN and they were talking about the low attendance.

This is one hell of a picture.

God bless the 15 year olds on Tik Tok and K-Pop stans who registered for the rally.
Seriously this is giving me some much needed energy. The memes are going to be outstanding

Seriously this is giving me some much needed energy. The memes are going to be outstanding

The crowd looked like a Manning era Saturday ACC game.

The crowd looked like a Manning era Saturday ACC game.

Yeah, I was struck by how low-energy so many of them seemed. It was definitely a different crowd vibe compared to his previous rallies. I'm hardly counting on anything, but I am starting to wonder if the nation in general, and not just his opponents, are finally getting tired of his routine. Maybe the reality-show has finally jumped the shark. Maybe.

By the way that picture is really incredible. That dude is the saddest, scientific, racist in 'Merica tonight. Faux news will have their staff working all night to find the right spin.

You do realize that picture was taken almost an hour before Trump took the stage?

I'll give him credit. That was way better than this.

Parscale tweeting how the BLM protestors blocked the gates so no families with kids wanted to go in. But plenty of pics of the gates free and clear and reporters saying they were blocked for only about 10 mins but peacefully cleared out.

Back