• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Imagine getting coronavirus just so you could be there when the president did a tight ten about walking down a ramp and performatively drank water

The rally was a good measure of either people are just worn out and tired of the same old same old bullshit from him., even the supporters or more worrisome the coronavirus is not going away, despite what he says people have it in their mind and think about it, the economy will continue to be fucked because of the lack of response and people’s worry.

I still can't get over him admitting he slowed testing and then his people walking it back. It's clear from the clip there is not humor. Any jokes he tells are exclusively at someone else's expense.

Why did he have it in Oklahoma? Makes no sense to not do it in a swing state unless they were really going for a home crowd.

Why did he have it in Oklahoma? Makes no sense to not do it in a swing state unless they were really going for a home crowd.

I'm sure that's why they did his first post-shutdown rally there. If I remember correctly, not a single county in Oklahoma voted against him in 2016, the whole state was bright red. IMO, that's one reason why his poor turnout at last night's rally was such a worrisome sign for him and his campaign staff. If he can't get a big, enthusiastic MAGA crowd in Tulsa, OK, where does he get one?

Last edited:

Combination of home crowd and a governor who would do anything Trump asked. Given that Stephen Miller has a lot of input, the timing could have been a show of white power as well.

Looking at this more closely, did he actually DRINK any of the water? #GlassOfWaterGate

He didn’t. There was plenty of water in the cup. Did water spill out of the cup onto the stage when he threw it?

I still think the location and timing was a deliberate troll intended to distract from these SDNY shenanigans. It makes no sense otherwise. There was no reason to believe they couldn’t draw a big crowd anywhere. So why not a big city in a swing state?

The attendance could simply be that they chose a small city. Only 400,000 people.

Last edited:

I’m not inclined to give his handlers the benefit of the doubt with choosing Tulsa on Juneteenth.

Obviously they're part of the liberal fake news elite, but the Tulsa FD puts attendance at 6200:

Back