• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

yeah, twitter is unusable now. that is a shame since it was maybe the best way to get quick news updates. now you can't trust any of it...

and, i done with it...

The Man, and I use that term loosely, is a complete loon.
“Even those found in the Constitution”….lol.

Low key impressed he capitalized Constitution. He's not a smart man.

Lol, what a fucking loser. Christ he is pathetic.

Times are weird when the leader of the Republican Party who is running for President says we should suspend the Constitution. I don’t think that is going to poll very well.

Times are weird when the leader of the Republican Party who is running for President says we should suspend the Constitution. I don’t think that is going to poll very well.
Hear me out. Before there was a Constitution there was... nothing. The ultimate originalism is ending the Constitution. It's science. Probably.

they dont know what the Constitution actually is so when a reality tv celebrity tells them to throw it out, well...

But hey, "We the People..." and all that. This is exactly what those stickers on pick up trucks are about, right?

Back