• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

This might be more suited for the superhero movie thread but I'll put it here since it's about a real live superhero.

Pretty obvious when you think about it. With the news Cavill isn’t returning to the DCEU, who better to don (pun intended !) the tights and cape than your favorite president?

Everyone: I bet he's going to announce a VP pick!

Trump: It was always going to be a grift.

Look at how big his hands are, holding that football.

Going to that website installs malware immediately right? Looks for banking info. Just going out on a limb...

Seems strange not to have gotten this ready a couple of weeks ago so you can get them in time for Xmas.

Plenty of time for President’s Day though.

They're digital. Nothing has to be shipped.

I guess it takes time for Trump supporters to print out the "Truth," look for a phone number and send a check in.

They're digital. Nothing has to be shipped.

I guess it takes time for Trump supporters to print out the "Truth," look for a phone number and send a check in.

Ahhh, thanks. Would be pretty cool to have digital trading cards that you can hold though, kind of like the newspapers in Harry Potter.

I guess he couldn't have brought these cards out two weeks ago since he was announcing he was running for president at the time.

Back