• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c h a t t h r e a d a e s t h e t i c : of Winston-Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raleigh would be bland AF.
Yeah I guess it depends on what we think has potential for more entertainment: throwing in some younger finance folks looking to really get after it or rocking with some suburban middle aged folks.

Durham definitely has some weird sex scene stuff happening. On Monday nights I regularly see a gathering of interesting individuals at Ponysaurus (local brewery) that must be some kind of meetup. Kind of funny juxtaposed with the people there for trivia.

Durham definitely has some weird sex scene stuff happening. On Monday nights I regularly see a gathering of interesting individuals at Ponysaurus (local brewery) that must be some kind of meetup. Kind of funny juxtaposed with the people there for trivia.
Funny given the proximity to the Cathedral of Sexual Repression that is duke university

Best to worst:

Atlanta
Tampa
Austin
Charlotte
Raleigh
Richmond
Savannah

Think with the latter two you may run into some super specific racist shit where instead of masks you're potentially asked to toss some hoods on

I feel like Richmond is significantly more progressive/liberal than Charlotte or Raleigh these days, but maybe that's just based on the people I hang out with from there or my instagram follows from the area?

Rank these cities for how well they run an exclusive underground orgy best to worst

Atlanta
Austin
Charlotte
Raleigh
Richmind
Savannah
Tampa Bay
Tampa is a runaway number 1 for me. I don't even see how this is fair with them on the list.

If all we're judging on is how exclusive and well run it is, then I'd have Savannah as the two. But, like numbers pointed out, it would also probably be wildly racist so that pushes it to the bottom for me.

Austin is a dark horse in this. Lots of old money people there who've probably been in this scene for generations, so they gotta have the logistics dialed in.

I used to work in an office building (three stories, for the record) at what passes for a pretty busy intersection up here. Across the street was a gun shop and a Korean "spa". It was well known that the spa was actually a rub-and-tug joint and in fact I had a couple of co-workers who went in there once to check it out. My favorite part about the story was how pissed off one of those co-workers was that they did not even offer him the happy ending to his massage. It really messed with his self-esteem.

Local spa in the news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back