• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia - Mafia Wins

I don't remember dv7 doing anything this entire game, so that's just POE.

He would also kill an IC n1.

Oh hey math da has to be a civ, cool

So it has to be mako dv7

I have this cynical thought process that if Da is maf I won't be mad losing to that because I'll feel like I just got beat. I'm trying to shake that and take a look at Da's posts, but I would civ lean him personally.

I have this cynical thought process that if Da is maf I won't be mad losing to that because I'll feel like I just got beat. I'm trying to shake that and take a look at Da's posts, but I would civ lean him personally.

You tried. But instead of going on tone and trusting your read on mako you're voting for me because you hated castaway. Sad

I'm AFK gotta take the dog to daycare, but I'll watch my phone so if you switch to mako I'm fine with that direction too obv

With how much you're bringing up the IC I'm closer to believing that you killed 03 in order to use this as a defense than believing that you aren't mafia

You tried. But instead of going on tone and trusting your read on mako you're voting for me because you hated castaway. Sad

I do trust my read on mako. I also trust my read on you. And since I have to get both right, it makes more sense killing you now and leaving mako to try to convince the town tomorrow. And if I'm wrong well mafia is a stupid game anyways

One last thing

Danny Manning was a fantastic coach until he was tainted by babydeacness

One last thing

I don't give a shit about the rest of this anymore. This earns a vote on it's own.

fucking right I would and I believe the maf made the right choice there. confirmed civs = bad for mafia

if WFU03 was alive now, that means one of mako, Da or me is dead. which means that maf would only have 1 person to hide behind instead of two -- as WFU03 would be cleared with 14 and timdunk

but you keep bringing that shit up which has me even more convinced that you are maf trying some misdirection.

fucking right I would and I believe the maf made the right choice there. confirmed civs = bad for mafia

if WFU03 was alive now, that means one of mako, Da or me is dead. which means that maf would only have 1 person to hide behind instead of two -- as WFU03 would be cleared with 14 and timdunk

but you keep bringing that shit up which has me even more convinced that you are maf trying some misdirection.

Lol mafia mad they made dumb play. Relax you won

One last thing

gouda shouting out FUCK THE WORLD as he is led to the gallows

who is the last maf, gouda? i'll pull your legs to make the death quicker if you give them up

14, you're new so you get a pass. Da...if you're a civ, you should know that I am a civ by now.

You should probably kill dv7 tomorrow over mako

Mafia if you have any balls at all you leave dv7 alive and make him choose in end game to potentially drive him insane

Bruh, its 4-2. This sounds like you giving up.

gouda shouting out FUCK THE WORLD as he is led to the gallows

who is the last maf, gouda? i'll pull your legs to make the death quicker if you give them up

Kinda reminds me of Canadadeac's exit from the boards.

deacon14 or tim is hit tonight.

I'm on mako as the last because of the day 1 gooner kill, but I am going back through DV7s posts now.

***gouda***

Back