• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia - Mafia Wins

MAFIA AGAIN???!!!?!?2@!

Fuck this shit. Re-roll.

jk jk jk

Thank fuck that shit is over.

I just watched the 199 FA Cup Semi-Final Replay on MUTV.

***Gooner***

Vieira, whooooaaaaaooohhhh
Vieira, whooooaaaaaooohhhh
He gave Giggsy the ball
And Arsenal won fuck all

Thank you for not re-rolling, Iggles.

I literally worried about Da being mafia for like 30 minutes this morning. Decided not to second guess myself. Ugh.

gg maf

gg all except gouda u went from first to last in maf power rankings in two games wow

I had legit work shit at a deadline for the first time all week so that was unfortunate, but Da and dv7 played it super well. Also I'm -----EV as a mafia teammate as long as WFU has a permavote for me so I apologize ahead of time to any future mafia teammates.

I don't know that our lynches could have been worse. We had options between Gooner and Townie D1, end on SD3. Options between dv7 and mako D2, end on Gat. Then I just tunneled in on gouda there at the end

Forgot about no majos

GG thanks for hosting eagles

good game maf

i think the game came down to:

1) da's vote on gooner d1
2) not lynching dv7 instead of GAT d2
3) townie not hitting dv7 n2

woulda coulda shoulda killed me n2

did you double tap rommy or keep your gun holstered? BVP or investy immune?

bpv double tap rommy

it is the regret of my young mafia life that i didn't shoot you with the one chance i had in this game since clearly i can never convince ppl to vote for you

If anybody wants to critique anything about the way I played/fucked up that would be appreciated

I don't know that our lynches could have been worse. We had options between Gooner and Townie D1, end on SD3. Options between dv7 and mako D2, end on Gat. Then I just tunneled in on gouda there at the end

not as good as your first game but still a solid performance 14, it takes a long time to get good at reads and there wasn't a ton of help here

except dv7 who was fucking obvious

And you 100% kill the IC N1. The only goal as mafia in C9 is to keep the number of cleared civs as low as possible. On N1, there was 1 cleared civ, kill it. If we take a pot shot at random civ X, we probably never get another shot to kill WFU again except at the expense of killing another cleared civ. And we are 10000000000% never killing Townie because him getting lynched is a necessary win condition for mafia. Every day where Townie still exists is a day where it's less likely a mafia player gets lynched.

Back