• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia - Mafia Wins

game was fun and i appreciated the "fuck math let's play MAFIA" for a bit

Thanks all. I'm really enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would. Hopefully next time I'm a cleared civ my maf leans aren't the only 2 civs in the group of 4

Gooner on your analysis and conclusions

"14 is wrong, but for all the right reasons"

Speaking of permavotes, I'm voting dv7 and never switching in any future games until such a time as he dies and is revealed to be a civ.

Someone host a majo game, we can absolutely get a 4th one in this week and then we will all be tired of mafia and quit for another 2 years

And speaking of Bad Santa, this is always my mental image of DV7.

muXRZqA.gif

Thanks for the game eagles.

deacon14, you played great, I had to stop posting at times because I thought i was going to out myself.

Awesome work by dv7 too - I think the thought that he is easy to spot as mafia is gone.

Nah, as soon as you engaged with me while I was thinking it through out loud I was sold on you as civ. You would have been my last vote out of that group of 4, by a long shot. So I gotta work on that lol

wait, mako isn't pronounced like "Mako shark"? my favorite shark... sadly, a big part of the reason I like mako

71377db88873eba19caaff834344074e.gif

Nah, as soon as you engaged with me while I was thinking it through out loud I was sold on you as civ. You would have been my last vote out of that group of 4, by a long shot. So I gotta work on that lol

I've been playing with Da for like 7 years and still have no idea how to read him so good luck

lynching gat was wild, he was being so helpful

wait, mako isn't pronounced like "Mako shark"? my favorite shark... sadly, a big part of the reason I like mako

You would’ve thought, but the plot device in the game is short A. Mind blown. Now cannon.

caught up but broken up by the daughter teething and interrupting me watching hot ones with JT that just dropped

as is everybody else, now certain of townie being SK. see no reason to keep him around other than maybe he picks off a maf member?

if toogs wasn't cleared i would be going there next, but since he is... i think the play is mako after townie is got

This is like the most obvious mafia post ever how did this guy not die? Da would have won anyway

lynching gat was wild, he was being so helpful

I take the blame on that. Rommy suggested Gat or dv7 and I chose Gat. The reason being is that while I was working through the math he was really trying to counter me and mucked up the chat for like 6 pages. I thought adding confusion like that may have been a maf play. Should have just stuck with dv7 switching off gooner as the simple maf play

I watched that movie where people get into big robots and fight monsters from under the sea and the girl in the movie is pronounce Mac-co. Or maybe Mahko. It seems odd. I feel like this is poes vs pose conversation that was still not solved.

Also, an MCCCTTT setup is straight ass for town. Especially with the IC dying N1. If that cop doesn't hit his invests real quick you have absolutely nothing to work with.

Da is good. He pulls me in every damn time.

Back