• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cameron Hildreth Credibility Watch

DeacsATS

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
Reaction score
Did a (very) quick search for some Cam Hildreth hate... Feel free to find other examples.

Hildreth sucks.

Hildreth 1-15 shooting last 2 games. 8 points. Monsanto’s injury ended the season for the Deacs. Hildreth couldn’t start at Elon. Thank goodness we have signed 2 shooters for next year. Get better, Damari.

Hildreth works hard. But so do washing machines. Guy seems to spend a lot of energy for marginal production.

Hildreth sucks.

What does Hildreth provide other than hustle and grit??

Hildreth sucks so badly on offense

ETA: Most of these were from as recently as Jan/Feb 2023. The last couple are from the prior year.

Last edited:
There were way too many from 22... I only posted a few because I didn't want to seem like I was piling on one person.

And there were plenty of posts where people were just reacting to a bad play... Something everyone does.

I was (and am) trying to search for quotes that were more about how he shouldn't be playing. In fairness, his outside shot as a frosh was poor. And last season, his shooting #s were better, but he still hesitated to take open looks at times.

Other teams are going to have to game plan to stop him. If they don't, he will continue torching them.

Would like to apologize for/retract my Hildreth sucks post. Was made out of emotion when he had a dumb play in the ACC tourney against Cuse but obviously he did not suck last season. Really cool to see how much he’s progressed and I’m excited to watch him play this season.

As a Cam Hildreth never doubter since watching BBL live streams, I should start a competing Cam Hildreth is a PROBLEM thread.
In. I've been right there next to you. Cam has been THAT DUDE since stepping on campus. Just took a little take for the game to slow down for him. But he's clearly worked on every facet of his game. To play both ends as hard as he does for as many minutes as he does is super impressive. Definitely my favorite Deac in a long time.

Back