• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cameron Hildreth Credibility Watch

I mean, he's not wrong.
Yeah. He got more shots last night than he'll get most nights with Parker and MMM playing their first games, no Reid, no Damari, and having to make a big comeback.

Yeah. He got more shots last night than he'll get most nights with Parker and MMM playing their first games, no Reid, no Damari, and having to make a big comeback.
I can't believe how well he played last night. Anyone know the Monsanto timeline?

Are you (and others) actually confident Reid will get the waiver? I am feeling like there is a less than 5% chance but I obviously don’t know much about these things and it all feels like a crapshoot.

I def had a Carr sucks post during a game that I think he made me retract mid-game last year.

Are you (and others) actually confident Reid will get the waiver? I am feeling like there is a less than 5% chance but I obviously don’t know much about these things and it all feels like a crapshoot.
I have no idea. But if Reid does get the waiver, he'll take touches from Cam which will make 20+ PPG more difficult (but winning more likely).

22 hated Cam with the intensity of a thousand stars.

He hated CMM, too, which is weird considering how successful that dude has been at a high level in Europe.

Sometimes you just gotta accept dudes for who they are vs who you want them to be

Back