• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cameron Hildreth Credibility Watch

Damn, turning your kids into wake fans is borderline child abuse.

I can say that confidently because I was abused in the same way.
My kids are so far in. I was on my third graderā€™s field trip and a kid on the bus who heā€™s not particularly good friends with asked me if I had been to Nantucket and I said I had a friend from college who lived there and heā€™s like- Oh, Wake Forest? I was kind of shocked and asked how he knew that and the entire bus was like- everyone knows awakeboy2 loves Wake Forest šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Cameron Hildreth is credible on offense and on defense. He played like a leader. His game has improved. He gives 100% in every phase of the game. If his teammates do the same this team will win frequently.

I laughed so hard when cam was cramping after his dunk and celebration where he ran down the court to pump the crowd up.

As a Cam Hildreth never doubter since watching BBL live streams, I should start a competing Cam Hildreth is a PROBLEM thread.

I feel like Iā€™ve been on the ā€œthis kid has an awful lot of potentialā€ train for a while. Iā€™m too lazy to do any research though.

Coming in I thought Cam had a solid floor to be a contributor. Low level pro experience, good size. But man he has become a really legit player through sheer hard work. Impressive commitment.

My kids are so far in. I was on my third graderā€™s field trip and a kid on the bus who heā€™s not particularly good friends with asked me if I had been to Nantucket and I said I had a friend from college who lived there and heā€™s like- Oh, Wake Forest? I was kind of shocked and asked how he knew that and the entire bus was like- everyone knows awakeboy2 loves Wake Forest šŸ˜‚
This is absolute peak parenting. Well done

Coming in I thought Cam had a solid floor to be a contributor. Low level pro experience, good size. But man he has become a really legit player through sheer hard work. Impressive commitment.
I thought it was fairly easy to tell that this year his confidence and three would improve. That each year something had gotten better. I hope he stays all four love this kid.

For the record, I like Cam and think heā€™s a gutsy player whoā€™s gotten better each year.
Wrong thread if you are going on record with this take.

(Kidding for those that can't read the sarcasm)

By far my favorite attribute of Cam's is his Euro step AND that he gets away with it. Very un-Wake-like for officials to let a Deac do that.

He made a handful of plays last night with that move that loses his defender and gives him the space for a shot.
He's from Europe. That's just just how his feet work.

Back