• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can Sam Hartman win a Heisman at Wake?

Can Sam Hartman win a Heisman at Wake?

• Total voters
98682228_134998794442.jpg

TWICE

Sam needs to follow the Joe Theismann model and change the pronunciation of his name to get that subliminal advertising in

I'm thinking change the "t" to an "s" so that he's Harsman from now on

Harsman for Heisman...money in the bank

Sam needs to follow the Joe Theismann model and change the pronunciation of his name to get that subliminal advertising in

I'm thinking change the "t" to an "s" so that he's Harsman from now on

Harsman for Heisman...money in the bank

Ugh.

He would have to have unreal numbers to get an Heisman from Wake unless Wake is a national championship contender.

This is a ridiculous thread. A very good first game doesn’t justify sort of hype. Calm down.

Gonna be tough this year, but I think he wins it !

We are setting Hartman and ourselves up for massive disappointments.

It was a remarkable 1st game for a freshman. Yet, we almost lost to a team that we should have beaten by a couple of TDs. Potential is a great thing, but that is not the same as wins. We will play much, much better teams and if we play them like we played last night we will suffer huge losses. So, let's be a bit more moderate in our expectations.

I realize this thread was in jest; but I also know that we are so hungry for greater success that we can easily get ahead of ourselves.

We are setting Hartman and ourselves up for massive disappointments.

It was a remarkable 1st game for a freshman. Yet, we almost lost to a team that we should have beaten by a couple of TDs. Potential is a great thing, but that is not the same as wins. We will play much, much better teams and if we play them like we played last night we will suffer huge losses. So, let's be a bit more moderate in our expectations.

I realize this thread was in jest; but I also know that we are so hungry for greater success that we can easily get ahead of ourselves.

Sam will use this as motivation !

I hope he doesn't. I don't wish playing for the Jets on anyone.

This is a ridiculous thread. A very good first game doesn’t justify sort of hype. Calm down.

found the fareweather fan ! i's a SHAME that you can't bring yourself to support this team aftera poor basketball season. i get the hate for maning but CMON classon is the REAL DEAL we now have a REAL PRODUCT on the field

gonna enjoy you groveling back to us after we go 5-0

Back