• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can Sam Hartman win a Heisman at Wake?

Can Sam Hartman win a Heisman at Wake?

• Total voters
300+ passing yards per game
+Wins

Sam needs to follow the Joe Theismann model and change the pronunciation of his name to get that subliminal advertising in

I'm thinking change the "t" to an "s" so that he's Harsman from now on

Harsman for Heisman...money in the bank

I remember that. The "Theisman rhymes with Heisman Fighting Irish of Notre Dame."

found the fareweather fan ! i's a SHAME that you can't bring yourself to support this team aftera poor basketball season. i get the hate for maning but CMON classon is the REAL DEAL we now have a REAL PRODUCT on the field

gonna enjoy you groveling back to us after we go 5-0
yeah, but can Hartman shoot a 3?

Sam needs to follow the Joe Theismann model and change the pronunciation of his name to get that subliminal advertising in

I'm thinking change the "t" to an "s" so that he's Harsman from now on

Harsman for Heisman...money in the bank

That may be a smart move anyway to avoid the inevitable SHart-man moniker if he throws more of those underhanded INTs.

What school has the most Heisman seasons and where will Wake rank after Hartman wins the next 4?

After his performance last night, not only will he win the Heisman, but a sure-fire first round selection to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

What school has the most Heisman seasons and where will Wake rank after Hartman wins the next 4?

Ok, I looked it up. After Hartman wins 4, we'll be ranked 5th behind ND (7), OSU (7), USC (7) and OK (6). Just ahead of Army, Florida, Michigan, Nebraska, Auburn and FSU with 3.

Ok, I looked it up. After Hartman wins 4, we'll be ranked 5th behind ND (7), OSU (7), USC (7) and OK (6). Just ahead of Army, Florida, Michigan, Nebraska, Auburn and FSU with 3.

I think he can win five. He'll probably get hurt one year after the first three games, so he can redshirt that year, but his numbers will be so astronomical, that he'll still be a shoe-in for the Heisman that year. That's five! Wow!

We are setting Hartman and ourselves up for massive disappointments.

It was a remarkable 1st game for a freshman. Yet, we almost lost to a team that we should have beaten by a couple of TDs. Potential is a great thing, but that is not the same as wins. We will play much, much better teams and if we play them like we played last night we will suffer huge losses. So, let's be a bit more moderate in our expectations.

I realize this thread was in jest; but I also know that we are so hungry for greater success that we can easily get ahead of ourselves.
Do you even vibez

This is stupid, and remarkably unrealistic. There is just NO WAY Hartman doesn't go pro to be the number one overall draft prick after he wins his third Heisman during his junior year.

This is stupid, and remarkably unrealistic. There is just NO WAY Hartman doesn't go pro to be the number one overall draft prick after he wins his third Heisman during his junior year.
I don't know. I think he might be the football Tim Duncan.

Not this year.
Bring this back up again in a couple of years.

Back