• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can Sam Hartman win a Heisman at Wake?

Can Sam Hartman win a Heisman at Wake?

• Total voters
Doesn’t help that we have Cam Lemons representing us in the media saying Sam is the worst QB we have ever had - I very rarely get mad at our media but that is infuriating and 247 should hire someone else.

I’m pretty sure Sam was #2 ACCPOY pre season behind Leary, he is probably #1 if the season ended today, it will probably come down to Sam vs. Drake Maye and who wins that matchup.

I mean, I think Hartman is a good qb. I don’t think he should be in the heisman race. His game today was pedestrian. He missed a number of throws.

Good news was he did that in a win, and will most likely. make up for it next week.

I mean, I think Hartman is a good qb. I don’t think he should be in the heisman race. His game today was pedestrian. He missed a number of throws.

Good news was he did that in a win, and will most likely. make up for it next week.

He threw for 5 TDs and ran for 1 TD against an ACC opponent and is about to shatter multiple ACC records. I'm not sure how that's "pedestrian".

Hartman was right behind Pickett last year and Pickett was in the heisman race as a finalist. Hartman is having another great year. This is basically what Clawson said in the presser and he is right.

With our offense. Sam has to make so many more reads (than most other QBs) and then take a lot of hits on the runs and delayed passes. The dude is probably gassed and will miss a few throws. Definitely deserves consideration and will get my vote. If I had one.

With our offense. Sam has to make so many more reads (than most other QBs) and then take a lot of hits on the runs and delayed passes. The dude is probably gassed and will miss a few throws. Definitely deserves consideration and will get my vote. If I had one.
Is that kinda like: "Well, if we had some beer, we'd have beer and pizza. If we had some pizza."?

From this day forward, Sam shall only be referred to as Sam Heisman

He threw for 5 TDs and ran for 1 TD against an ACC opponent and is about to shatter multiple ACC records. I'm not sure how that's "pedestrian".
The fact that you consider it pedestrian tells you how good he is.

Back