• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carolina (-5) at Wake - 8:00 ESPNU

Wake plays good at home and i think people remember that we went 2-1 last year against ranked teams including a beat down of #2 miami. Call me crazy but I think Wake finds a way to win tonight. Look for Travis to have a big game

I think Wake wins tonight too.

Bz with a week off at home is 2-0, Virginia and Miami unless I'm forgetting something. I'm expecting a win too.

Last edited:
News and Observer has an article on the game. Interviewed James Michael McAdoo and he said that the last time they played the Joel(his Freshman season) UNC had a hard time getting up for the game because the atmosphere in the Joel was soooo dead. He said that he doubted that they'd have that problem tonight.

because the atmosphere will be lively this time?

News and Observer has an article on the game. Interviewed James Michael McAdoo and he said that the last time they played the Joel(his Freshman season) UNC had a hard time getting up for the game because the atmosphere in the Joel was soooo dead. He said that he doubted that they'd have that problem tonight.

Thanks Buzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I took it to mean that this time they'd be prepared for the silence.

Also took it this way, you think that would be motivational material. Then again I don't think Bz knows what a motivation is.

Let's go heels. [Redacted] gets extended on the spot if he manages a win.

So nervous ... I'm an optimistic fool, I know, but I want this one BAD!!!!

We lose but closer than the experts think.

Everyone needs to pay attention as to what happens this month.

Is this a home game for UNC? Of course the dastardly Wellman is color blind and will interpret all the blue for Old Gold and Black...

ju3e9y2u.jpg

just gonna leave this here to brighten the mood.

Back