• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carolina (-5) at Wake - 8:00 ESPNU

Holes have a lot more talent. Roy isn't substantially better than Buzz though.

(yes, I'm serious. Roy sucks as a coach)
Lol at Roy sucks. You don't become the coach of UNC and win 2 national championships (never mind the stats ChrisL noted) if you suck. Someone sounds bitter.

I am by no means pulling for the heels. I just won't be too disappointed if the game ends up becoming yet another in an endless stream of ACC Ls for Bz.

The criticism of Roy is that Doofus could recruit at Kansas and UNC. Yes he gets the job done still, but he's not a particularly good game coach.

UNC is clearly more talented than we do. They have like 5 Mcdonalds All-Americans. Last time I checked we don't have any.

I suppose but look at Doh. There is some coaching involved. I think Roy let's his players play, but that's what you do with 5 McAAs on the court. He obviously puts them in position to win, or at least stays out of their way. I'd love to have a shitty coach like Roy.

Somebody talk me out of wagering on UNC.

I guess if I just wager my Xavier winnings, I won't feel so bad if we cover and still lose the game.

If we happen to lose, then whatever, but no Wake fan pulls for UNC. That's fucking amateur hour.

If your wake time coincided with Doherty then Duke is who you despise and UNC just had the lovable losers in McCants who gave us some epic games but we beat most every time.

The faith in a Bzz coached team is a curiosity. Carolina should cover easily.

I suspect we are in for a heartbreaking close loss... Because any other scenario would be fine with me.

Line has jumped 2 pts today, I would not bet now. Should have put down money when it was at 4.5

I cant believe this is what a Carolina wake game has come to, years past I would be getting ready to head over to the joel right now. Im sitting here looking at the print hanging in the man cave of the 05 game and all I think about is what used to be.

I don't care if our team was co-coached by Osama and Hitler, I am not rooting for those wine and cheese bastards

I cant believe this is what a Carolina wake game has come to, years past I would be getting ready to head over to the joel right now. Im sitting here looking at the print hanging in the man cave of the 05 game and all I think about is what used to be.

+1

It's very conceivable we can lose 6 out of the next 7.

Anyone got a way to stream this?

It's very conceivable that we could go 2-9 over the next 11. It's possible we could do worse and the best we can hope for is 4-7.

This is very, very sad.

Some toilets in the parking lot I heard...

Back