• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Catholic Church Thread

TheTwinAndreBen,

I'm not inviting you to hang out with me. I'm pretty much calling you a giant pussy who trolls an internet board like BSD or Rj who would never come see me in person and repeat what you said to my face. While you are at it, bring your entire "best fraternity there" - "Mr. Social Chair -" to discuss. By the way, which one was that, since I missed the memo stating this? Happy to pm personal parking details for you folks.

I also love the "I have no educational expertise or experience in the field," so I mock anyone who does and may contradict my opinion without revealing a toal absence of knowledge on the subject at hand. Even worse, I'll mock academic honors, but besgtow the "best fraternity there" on my own frat. Nice logic anf priorities assclown. Poor times for MSD. Good for you those folks backing this guy.

Last edited:
I'll come see you in person. You will probably like me though, fair warning. And I don't dislike you, I just find your trolling of RJ a bit much. You managed to derail the Sandusky thread on some perceived slight. Anyway, PM me your local I'd you'd like. Ibleed and I will likely be in the blue lot near TSY's setup.

Sent, but if folks want food and beer, need to know numbers and needs.

BSD, is he saying I've insulted his church again?

He can't be fucking serious as I've said nothing negative.

HINT : CC is Sabathia.......

On the other therad about a DOZEN people told him how wrong he is saying I have EVER insulted his church.

BSD, you have to understand, he left irrationality far behind over a decade ago when it comes to me. Long before you showed up he had lost it.

Rj,

Very simple.

A) For a guy who has his entire life wrapped up in these boards, come to one game.

B) Be willing to say the same stuff. Honest folks get our bbq/chicken and light beer. Others, less frendly treatment.

I don't see how these veiled threats of physical violence are advancing your cause. And I'm really at a loss as to why you think RJ is anti catholic. There are a couple of pretty staunch atheists on this board and some people opposed to organized religion, but RJ isn't one of them.

LFFTB.jpg

Crazies praying for obamacare to be found unconstitutional. How disturbed are these people?

Wowo - some people have truly missed the point of the Bible if they are spending time praying against Obamacare. There wouldn't be a need for Obamacare if we as individuals did what we were supposed to do with regards to caring for the poor. Instead we have left it up to the government, and then we complain about that. Big surprise that when individuals fail to love their neighbor that government steps in...

Wowo - some people have truly missed the point of the Bible if they are spending time praying against Obamacare. There wouldn't be a need for Obamacare if we as individuals did what we were supposed to do with regards to caring for the poor. Instead we have left it up to the government, and then we complain about that. Big surprise that when individuals fail to love their neighbor that government steps in...

Well said.

Yes. Government is love.

I don't see how these veiled threats of physical violence are advancing your cause. And I'm really at a loss as to why you think RJ is anti catholic. There are a couple of pretty staunch atheists on this board and some people opposed to organized religion, but RJ isn't one of them.

BSD, don't be logical with him. People of every age group have told the same thing.

People who are my friends and people who aren't told him his is wrong.

People on all sides of the political spectrum have told him he is wrong.

None of that matters.

For almost a decade before you arrived he said over and over and over again ad nauseum, that he was going act like a total asshole towards me and never stop insulting me to get to leave the boards. Never once in over a decade did this "anti-Catholic" lie come up.

He celebrated being an asshole and blamed me for his actions.

A couple of weeks ago he went so far overboard that posters who don't bkf or me called him on it. He then gave a half-hearted, half-assed apology to me.

Foolishly I took him at his word hoping he had turned a corner. I was wrong. In less than a week he was back to being as much of an obsessed, classless fool as he had been over all these years.

Looking at your post (I've given up on him again). It looks like he is acting like a junior high bully and threatening me physically. If this wasn't so sad, it would be hilarious.

Hell I should ask him to treat me with the same amount of respect as he has spewed hate towards me over a similar period of time. I won't do that, but let's not be as onerus. How about him not being an asshole or hurling personal insults towards me for ONE year?

That's less 10% of the hate he heaped on me. If he's genuinely interested in changing, he should have no problem agreeing to this.

everyone is already on your side rj. don't fuck it up. climb down from the cross.

TheTwinAndreBen,

I'm not inviting you to hang out with me. I'm pretty much calling you a giant pussy who trolls an internet board like BSD or Rj who would never come see me in person and repeat what you said to my face. While you are at it, bring your entire "best fraternity there" - "Mr. Social Chair -" to discuss. By the way, which one was that, since I missed the memo stating this? Happy to pm personal parking details for you folks.

I also love the "I have no educational expertise or experience in the field," so I mock anyone who does and may contradict my opinion without revealing a toal absence of knowledge on the subject at hand. Even worse, I'll mock academic honors, but besgtow the "best fraternity there" on my own frat. Nice logic anf priorities assclown. Poor times for MSD. Good for you those folks backing this guy.

Why wait 'till fall? I'd be happy to call you a loser to your face at your favorite sad, Mableton hangout?

Back