• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cavanagh

Funny how many on this board thought he "wasn't an ACC player" before last night's game.

Haven't seen this much this year, actually, but you're welcome to find some examples. The non-ACC guys currently on our roster are typical Madison, Miles, Aaron, and Dre. I don't think that's really up for debate, either, but folks have been pretty good to Cav on here so far this year.

Haven't seen this much this year, actually, but you're welcome to find some examples. The non-ACC guys currently on our roster are typical Madison, Miles, Aaron, and Dre. I don't think that's really up for debate, either, but folks have been pretty good to Cav on here so far this year.

I've heard a lot of "Travis, Devin, and CMM are the only ACC caliber players on the roster" talk.

Most ACC players don't come into their own until the latter half of their careers. At most other schools in conference, freshmen and sophomores can come along at their own pace. They're playing behind older players. We don't have that luxury right now and have to throw our players in maybe before they're ready. Cav is going to be really solid the next two years.

not sure the purpose of insulting one of our players due to a skin condition, that's generally for opposing fans

based on what I saw of you in the billboard interviews, you should spend more time in the gym and the Bosley website

how dare you? Every single one of you little PUNKS need to get the stick out of your collective BUTTS. you are ALL jerk clowns here,, how do you not see that?? My familia has stuck our collective BUTTS out there for you time and time again and the whole time we have been singing the chorus of one singular song to you JIVE TURKEYS: this is about something that is bigger than any one of us,, even the jeff [Redacted] realized that last nite! instead all of you moron PIEHOLE-wearin fruitcakes refuse to see that comroddery is what is going to triumph here. we need to work TOGETHER and it is Sad that most of you nutcase FRAUDS don't realize that!!

At the end of the day the only way to get the jeff [Redacted] out of town is to remember that is it about HIM and his jerk buddies....the players should kno that its not about them,, and that its not about the fans....we support the players and have always supported the players #godeacs,, but sometimes you have to have a big laugher. just because my bros like to rag on cav for having some pimp's does not mean we dont love him as a DEAC!! its just like when we use to rag on former hoya RB charlie houghton for having the crone's disease,, or former hoya DB tim diamond for having diabetes, or former hoya PK chris mcgriff for being an orphan....its just jokes, those are our boys and we loved them!! cav needs to kno that we support his big pimp face and the rest of our players need to kno that too

how dare you? Every single one of you little PUNKS need to get the stick out of your collective BUTTS. you are ALL jerk clowns here,, how do you not see that?? My familia has stuck our collective BUTTS out there for you time and time again and the whole time we have been singing the chorus of one singular song to you JIVE TURKEYS: this is about something that is bigger than any one of us,, even the jeff [Redacted] realized that last nite! instead all of you moron PIEHOLE-wearin fruitcakes refuse to see that comroddery is what is going to triumph here. we need to work TOGETHER and it is Sad that most of you nutcase FRAUDS don't realize that!!

At the end of the day the only way to get the jeff [Redacted] out of town is to remember that is it about HIM and his jerk buddies....the players should kno that its not about them,, and that its not about the fans....we support the players and have always supported the players #godeacs,, but sometimes you have to have a big laugher. just because my bros like to rag on cav for having some pimp's does not mean we dont love him as a DEAC!! its just like when we use to rag on former hoya RB charlie houghton for having the crone's disease,, or former hoya DB tim diamond for having diabetes, or former hoya PK chris mcgriff for being an orphan....its just jokes, those are our boys and we loved them!! cav needs to kno that we support his big pimp face and the rest of our players need to kno that too

Are you guys just mad because Wake won? Just get lost and go back to State...you have done enough damage already. We can change coaches(which needs to be done) without your help, You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Are you guys just mad because Wake won? Just get lost and go back to State...you have done enough damage already. We can change coaches(which needs to be done) without your help, You are part of the problem, not the solution.

look, you Little CRAPSTAIN. we have been getting results for years and we have been getting results today!! What is it that you have done for my auntie so dear that makes you think that you are Capable of accomplishing ANYTHING without help?? just yesterday we wrote strongly worded letters to every elderly relative of every board of Trustee member that wake has. what have YOU done?? have you even sent out customized bzzOUT stamps??? let's break out the w2s here and let's break out our lists of successes and then you can say that kind of BULLCRAP to my face, you little PUNK.

edited to add: the important thing here, is a thing that i will say again, because i have said it in this thread already: we need to work together and we need to respect each other to move forward on this thing and get the Results that we all deserve. if you would all stop being dipstick craps about everything, we can all move forward as one with respect for each others craft

Last edited:
ThirdStratton just took you to the wood-paneled shed. Damn.

ThirdStratton just took you to the wood-paneled shed. Damn.

You think? Smart, educated people do not need to resort to name-calling to make a point. IMO, they have impeded the coaching change. ADs are by nature competitive and will not be intimidate by their tactics.

You think? Smart, educated people do not need to resort to name-calling to make a point. IMO, they have impeded the coaching change. ADs are by nature competitive and will not be intimidate by their tactics.

I think, eh, screw it. Never mind.

ADs are by nature competitive and will not be intimidate by their tactics.

listen up you little lesser goldfinch pipsqueak, I watched v for velveeta last night (as i do every nite) and there was a line that i think Applies perfectly to this sentence....fans should not be intimidate by there ADs,, ADs should be intimidiate by their fans! THAT is the purpose of our actions and THAT is how you effect change,, we have been saying that for some moons now.

Last edited:

Sure, but imaginary people aren't held to the same standard.

Then again, I guess it says something about the Strattons that so many people can't tell them apart from their parody.

Great game Cav. Keep it up young man for the rest of the season and the next two years. Obviously, the hard work you have been doing is beginning to show.

Matchups - Duke has no defense at the rim other than Plumlee. Who was going to block Cav's shotlast night? He had a great game but it was aided by the matchups. Duke is not a big team and had a horrible shooting night. So we beat them. Duke is not that good away from Cameron. Overrated.

Back