• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cavanagh

You're ridiculous. Take a look in the mirror and decide what you'd like people you don't even know to rag on you for on a public forum that was supposedly about your betterment. Get over your perverse, juvenile jibes at a 19-year old who is working hard while you take cheap shots at something he can't control.
If Cav is reading this, disregard posts like these. Not worth your time.

Cav is arguably the most improved player on the team. With the right coaching, he can have two very good seasons to finish his Wake career.

You're ridiculous. Take a look in the mirror and decide what you'd like people you don't even know to rag on you for on a public forum that was supposedly about your betterment. Get over your perverse, juvenile jibes at a 19-year old who is working hard while you take cheap shots at something he can't control.
If Cav is reading this, disregard posts like these. Not worth your time.

This and all the other posts post making the same argument have my respect. We've all been frustrated over the struggles of the last 4 years, but change at the top appears to be on its way. No reason to eat our young in the process. For the next little while, they're our only hope.

But while we're talking about respect and everything, y'all could start by spelling Cav's name right.

Cav is arguably the most improved player on the team. With the right coaching, he can have two very good seasons to finish his Wake career.

I'd say Cav and Moto are the most improved. But I'd give the nod to Cav as most improved. We'll see if he disappears today in Miami or builds on the Duke game.

Back